Sign in to follow this  
noahsinishtaj

Looking for group members!

Hey guys! Noah here. Today I've been getting kinda lonely. So I decided to try and create a small 3-4 player group. Remeber this isn't a clan. No leaders or whatever. So you want to try to get in? Here is some basic information I need to know from you :D

1. Age: Please don't fake age. You must be 13 or higher to join.

2. Are you Semi-mature, (not like some boring douche bag.)

3. Expirence: You must be a good player, I don't want to have a new guy.

4. Bandit or Hero? This doesn't matter, just want to know. I personally play as a Bandit/Hero.

5. You must have TS!

Thanks for reading,

My info:

1. Age: 13 Years.

2. Yes, Im not some stupid ass kid. I play DayZ like it should be played.

3. I've been playing for a long while. I'am expirenced.

4. Bandit/Hero

5. Yes.

You must play on the server I tell you too :P

Thanks again. :)

1: 14

2: Yeah, im not a retard or some useless cod player.

3 Well I know the map well, I play on Utes, Chernarus and Namalsk and I have been playing flat out for a while now. I am quite tactical as well, I am good at flanking around without being seen and all that stuff, I am a good shot too.

4: I like to stick the hero side.

5: Sure do :P

1. 17

2. Yeah ( Have a good laugh but serious when needed)

3. Been playing the game for a long time, and would say I'm a good player

4. Bandit (I don't KOS, I only kill when being shot at, so I'm a friendly bandit in a way). I've never tried to be a Hero but willing to

5. Yes I do. 

1. 17

2. Yeah ( Have a good laugh but serious when needed)

3. Been playing the game for a long time, and would say I'm a good player

4. Bandit (I don't KOS, I only kill when being shot at, so I'm a friendly bandit in a way). I've never tried to be a Hero but willing to

5. Yes I do. 

Thanks for the post, i'll tell you the server ip, and all the information later on. No promises. though... Thanks again man :D

1: 14

2: Yeah, im not a retard or some useless cod player.

3 Well I know the map well, I play on Utes, Chernarus and Namalsk and I have been playing flat out for a while now. I am quite tactical as well, I am good at flanking around without being seen and all that stuff, I am a good shot too.

4: I like to stick the hero side.

5: Sure do :P

Thanks for the post, i'll tell you the server ip, and all the information later on. No promises. though... Thanks again man :D

I guess im mature , until i get bored and start screwing around.

Been playing ARMA 2 for a year now but i only play Chernarus DayZero

i always try to be friendly but end up killing people.

Hell yeah i gawt TS

Edited by Haru

Hey man, I have a clan called Wolf Pack, they're pretty prominent. We just started our own server. I'd love it if you joined our Teamspeak and server!

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144974-wolf-pack-dayz-server-crafting-clear-roads-no-fog-hero-bases-towingheli-lift-many-more-features-the-server-youve-been-looking-for/

TEAMSPEAK: ts52.gameservers.com:9314
DAYZ Server:173.192.200.119:3357

DayZ Name : JeffreyD

How long have you played DayZ : Like more then a year it was some time before temperature update.

Time Zone: UTC -5.

Will you stay loyal to our group?: Of course.

What is your primary role requested?: I can use a sniper and am fairly well at guessing distances I also use Light machine guns or regular assault rifles.

Somethings to know: I usually take risky chances unless told otherwise, I am usually a bandit with strangers but stay loyal to groups and weapon of choice is M4A1 CCO and m240. Unless you have an As50 =P. I can also pilot and drive anything, my friend and I have practiced a considerable amount of time on each plane such as biplanes and helicopters, I am not a great driver honestly i'm a bit careless, but if needed I can drive.

Edited by JeffreyMDahlby