Sign in to follow this  
kealthkewk

Can you have face camo?

Is it any face that's got camouflage face painting that you can access when your editing your profile? If not, I've seen guys on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAAlHdZ_qwI for an example, does that face camo work so that other players see it when they look at my face? 

Putin guy. 

I don't know if other players can see it, but I downloaded ACE for Arma 2, and had one of my player profiles with a camo face, and when i played DayZ on the same playerprofile, the camo was still on my face.
So yes you can have camo, but I'm not sure if other people can see it

If the server allows custom faces, you can download a custom face with camo and use it on the server.

• Like 1

Yes, there are face camos built into ArmA 2. For some reason the site that shows all the face camos is gone, but try this face: "Face98_Camo3"; (keep the quotation marks and semicolon)

Navigate to your Documents -> ArmA 2 Other Profiles -> your in game name (folder) -> your in game name again (should be a text file, if it's not, open it with notepad)

This is what you should see in that text file:

bRUtOe4.png

Where it says "face=", insert "Face98_camo3"; exactly how I have it in that picture. 

Open up ArmA 2/DayZ, and you should have custom woodland camo face paint on your arms and face. Keep in mind though, editing your profile or even opening edit profile will disable the face and revert it back to default. You'll have to manually change it back again. Don't worry about getting banned, this is completely legal. 

Hope this helped. :)

• Like 3

snip

Thanks a ton, man!  I never knew about this.

• Like 1

there is face camo which everyone can see. edit your player profile and select w. wallis, and look like william wallis :D

"Face98_Camo3" works great. Are there any other face camos built into the game? As these are not custom and should work on all servers.