Sign in to follow this  
rxprescription

Looking for hardcore BANDIT squad

Hey guys. I'm looking for some people to play some HARDCORE DayZ with. I would like everyone or at least most of the group to be a BANDIT  and would like to take over a server and build a base. I'm NOT necessarily wanting to join a clan, although I would. I am mostly looking for people to join up with and play some HARDCORE DayZ BANDIT style.  I have been playing DayZ for 5 or so months now and am knowledgeable. I am 19 and from the States. I look forward to playing with you. Thanks. :beans:

Edited by rxprescription
  • Like 1

Hello, I'm the Co leader of a bandit "clan" called VSF, we are a division of a milsim unit called 4SFG. Most of us have been playing since DayZ first came about and we're just looking to add more experience into our ranks. We have been playing DayZ Overwatch primarily right now, but it is subject to change. Main thing i'm personally looking for is an experienced sniper. But I'm subject to anyone who has experience like said earlier. Jump into our teamspeak and give us a quick chat. Talk to either me (Void) or the leader Dark. Our teamspeak is ts3.4thspecialforces.com

Thanks for your time.