Can anyone tell me of any australian servers other than the ausarma ones, as obviously there full all the time... plus very strangely a few nights ago they kept droppong in and out of being locked, so any good servers for aussies out there any info would be nice.

cheers

Play US West coast servers. problem solved.

protip, they load faster and you don't notice the lag.

ANZ7, ANZ8 are hosted by Internode

ANZ10 by armaderp.com

The others are down or out-dated. The ones also take a day usually to get the latest update, so with 3+ updates in the past 3 days they haven't been available most of the time if you've already updated.

Try "Six Launcher" and the auto-queue feature. People connect and disconnect every minute, or don't support your local servers at all and just go play on US ones.

ANZ7' date=' ANZ8 are hosted by Internode

ANZ10 by armaderp.com

The others are down or out-dated. The ones also take a day usually to get the latest update, so with 3+ updates in the past 3 days they haven't been available most of the time if you've already updated.

Try "Six Launcher" and the auto-queue feature. People connect and disconnect every minute, or don't support your local servers at all and just go play on US ones.

[/quote']

Thanks for the info, i do prefer anz 1 or 3 but just very hard to get in, as i play from 11 at night..

Cheers

Play US West coast servers. problem solved.

protip' date=' they load faster and you don't notice the lag.

[/quote']

Cheers :)

There are plenty of ANZ servers. Just type "nz" when filtering in the server list. If you're using SixLauncher I can't help you as I don't use it.

Also, Internode servers are totally screwed. Your character doesn't carry over and you have to start a new character. Games.on.net servers aka internode have been crap since day 1 and among the worst servers. Better are the ON3 network servers, glovine, orcon and a few others I can't think of right now. When i type NZ as filter (host) I get about 20 servers minimum in the list

Edited by Irenicus

Don't even ATTEMPT to connect to Australian servers. They're fucked, plain and simple.

US servers is where most of us Aussies are at.