franklin

US Hardcore Servers

Not really sure where to do this, but earlier today I was playing on an account labeled 'JeffreyMC'. I, having become angered, called out a LARGE amount of inexusable profanities over the global channel, and I had planned to come back and apologize earlier today but I found out I was banned. Due to an accident yesterday I had been put on some stuff that has a few side effects, and the anger expressed there was one of them.

I'm sorry about my actions and I would like to be un-banned from the servers, if possible.

You used racist words that were not tolerable in any circles except the KKK, and will remain banned from our servers. Racism is not tolerated in the mod anywhere, and I feel you as a person have a lot of growing up to do.

to other server admins, his Player ID is: 10752966

Hope you enjoyed the beans while they lasted.

Would love to be able to keep up to date with things on the server as I play on 1 and 2 exclusivley. Any ETA on websire being up again? Also why no more JSRS?

Just a small hello and big thank you for your servers Franklin.

Only one "issue".. Just having a tough time finding a car.... jeeeez :)

Hi, im a player that makes his home on US hardcore 2 with a friend of mine, i was wondering if we could have a reboot, the server seems to lag him terribly when it never had uptill this point, US hardcore 1 still works laglessly for him.... i know its not a problem for a bunch of people, but since hardcore 2 has such a small dedicated community i was wondering if you'd do us this favor

We will be closing down the servers on or around the 20th.

Lack of interest, boredom, cost, and complete disrespect for the pc gaming / server community are the cause.

ouch.... were losing our home server then.... sorry to hear you feel that way Bandit, if you stick into the game and need backup at anypoint, let me know, i'll help out purely due to your work on my fravorite server

We will be closing down the servers on or around the 20th.

Lack of interest, boredom, cost, and complete disrespect for the pc gaming / server community are the cause.

Sad news indeed, Us hardcore 1 & 2 were my favorite servers (good perf, always places for friends, no sniper noob or hackers)

Boredom or cost I can understand, but sick of PC gaming community?

I don't get it, I thought the main advantages of your servers was the facts they were not in spotlight (mainly due to the "hardcore setting" I guess), never had a problem with hackers or "cherno camper" and so, plus the fact that ingame chat is disabled...

It was just perfect, still I don't get the "sick of pc gaming community" (even if I can guess why) and for sure you don't have to justify yourself or so. :)

Anyway, I respect your decision and I wanted to let you know that I had a lot of good time and epic sessions on your servers, so be assured some of us are just grateful for yours contribution/work.

Sincerly,

StonKinG

its not the pc gaming community im sick of, its how the devs here treat their server owners.

the main reason is lack of interest tho.

its not the pc gaming community im sick of, its how the devs here treat their server owners.

the main reason is lack of interest tho.

Could you please at least get it back up so I can get my stuff and move to a new server? I emptied my inventory into my tent when 1.7.2 came out and have nothing and am in the middle of no where.

Thanks

Sad news indeed, Us hardcore 1 & 2 were my favorite servers (good perf, always places for friends, no sniper noob or hackers)

Boredom or cost I can understand, but sick of PC gaming community?

I don't get it, I thought the main advantages of your servers was the facts they were not in spotlight (mainly due to the "hardcore setting" I guess), never had a problem with hackers or "cherno camper" and so, plus the fact that ingame chat is disabled...

It was just perfect, still I don't get the "sick of pc gaming community" (even if I can guess why) and for sure you don't have to justify yourself or so. :)

Anyway, I respect your decision and I wanted to let you know that I had a lot of good time and epic sessions on your servers, so be assured some of us are just grateful for yours contribution/work.

Sincerly,

StonKinG

yes this is sad news for the hardcore no 3rd person players. Now with US Hardcore 1 + 2 going that now drops down the count of Expert servers in the US to like 1 now. I think there was a new LA server added recently but haven't logged in to try it. Really slim pickings now.

WEll, if you choose "hardcore" in filter you should find around 10 "hardcore" settings servers.

Last night, only 2-3 were available as most of the servers didn't update (or had issues about it I guess).

I think it will be going back in the next few days.

Same here, I have a tent and I wish to take some stuff before leaving.

till the 20 july, US hardcore servers should be back, at least I hope! :)

Very sorry to see you go. Your servers were actually my first taste of playing with expert settings, which inspired me to get my own "hardcore" server (was LA 5--now US 602). Maybe things will be different down the road, and you will feel like coming back. Take care.

Very sorry to see you go. Your servers were actually my first taste of playing with expert settings, which inspired me to get my own "hardcore" server (was LA 5--now US 602). Maybe things will be different down the road, and you will feel like coming back. Take care.

My new home btw if only I could get my stuff from Hardcore 1 so I can start playing again.

My new home btw if only I could get my stuff from Hardcore 1 so I can start playing again.

Same situation here... Hope US Hardcore will be up soon before the 20. death of july! :)

• Like 1

desperate bump!

Any plan to update your servers before shutting down?

:(