Sign in to follow this  
Mochad

Error Triangle on DayZ commander

Hey everyone, sorry if this isn't the place to post but im at a loss with idea's..

So just last night DayZ Origins was working fine for me.. Tried it today and the file was corrupt.. Try to repair and got the download to 69% before it gave me the red triangle (connection forcibly closed by remote host) ..So understanding that it can be trial and error..I tried again..Reached about 84% then the same issue appears.. Tried it repeatedly even reaching a woping 98% complete! only to get denied right in the face by the damn remote host..pardon my language but at this rate, its super frustrating to see your download reach a success of 97% only for you to get shut down by the same bullcrap. I recently joined a new server in which im putting money into.. Its PvP therefor downtime Is Not a good thing to have. is there an issue with the cnd.dayz.st again??.. Im really not up for putting money into things that dont work.
More or less the result I get from this action of remote closing a download that reached 97% is a giant F**k You..

So I reinstaled it all..Arma2 and everything with it off Steam...reinstalled the Commander and when I started it and checked my updates, it had stated that not only was my Origins file corrupt but also my DayZ file..I hit repair for the DayZ file and all went well..Tried the same for Origins..and still have the same error.. after a certain percentage of download (none persistent) it just randomly stops on its own and states "Forcibly closed by remote host"..
Been at this for a few days now. Any more suggestions?
I had an out of date Epoch which was able to successfuly download.. Origins how ever, no go..lol at this point im not sure what is going on at all... Also now it dosent even give me an error triangle..Just resorts to going back to being corrupted

lol so painful to see it reach 95% then just stop.. ugh..killin me guys.. :'(

My origins stopped working and i've got the same problem, it's been like it for about a month now, I still try and repair it every couple of days and it gets to about 98% and fails. I think I might just give up....

You don't have enough space for it, thats why it stops.

But I have 141Gb of free space on C:

But I have 141Gb of free space on C:

When you remove Arma2 and DayZ from your PC, do you also completely remove the associated files like origins?? Because I notice that everytime I try and repair, it starts up from 69%.. If the files I have are corrupt and they dont get completely removed even with uninstall..How do i delete the Origins file itself? maybe start the repair fresh?.. I dont know..all i know is that Origins is my jam..I would love to get it fixed..So thanks alot for the reply and helping

Edited by Mochad

You don't have enough space for it, thats why it stops.

That isn't the case.

I have a seperate HDD that i use specifically for DayZ and other DayZ mods like origins. I have 850gig left on there so there is no way that is not enough space.

Yes you have that amount of space but it's not going to that drive, you must re direct it to that drive.

It is definitely going to that drive, i have checked, re-checked and re-checked it.

i recently had this little problem. It can be fixed very easy. delete everything then redownload.

Pm me if u need help,.