Sign in to follow this  

Allow infected to climb ladders.

Since you seem to be going down the route of the infected rather than the traditional zombie it only makes sense they should be able to climb ladders.

It could solve a whole range of problems from hackers who spawn ammo boxes in cherno on rooftops and will make it harder for survivors to just climb a ladder to escape.

The game is way too easy at the moment even without a weapon it doesn't feel like a surival challenge so it needs this extra depth.

Do you think the devs got together one day and said:

Oh yeah the infected should be super fast and have really acute senses.Thats your job John. Oh and Billy, could you make it so that they cant use ladders and act retarded sometimes?

There is no Billy on the Dev-team. What youre complaining about is something that will be fixed not added or that will never be fixed because its too much pain to fix it.

they only climb ladders when theres a player on the ladder.

leo , nobody thought arma2 would have melee but here we are , im sure they could figure something out.

leo ' date=' nobody thought arma2 would have melee but here we are , im sure they could figure something out.

[/quote']

Yeah, but this is not a suggestion.

Im pretty sure its intended for them to climb up ladders, it just doesnt work right now.

"Zombies shouldnt glitch through walls" would be a similar example

But yes youre right.

I was running from zombies yesterday and one climbed up a ladder to reach me. Note: I was NOT on the ladder when it started climbing.