Sign in to follow this  
cdoublez

Joining a clan , play on: Dayz , Breaking point , Overwatch, DayZero and other mods aswell

Hey guys! 

Looking for a clan that knows what they are doing?

A clan that, upon firefights don't run away?

A clan, that does know how to eat them beanz?

This is the clan for you!

We are starting, a relatively small dedicated clan on DayZ, playing the mods overwatch, breaking point, dayzero and origins.

We want semi experienced players, we are by no means a pro clan, however, we are looking for people who know what they are doing.

In this clan there will be a ranking system i.e you start at private and work your way up to major

this clan is also a survivor clan , we help other survivors/hero's and kill all bandits on sight

we will steal kill and take what we want if it pro longs our survival

Interested in joining?

join our team-speak on 50.97.95.135:10187 and the owners of the clan, CdoubleZ and Nero will ask you guys some questions and we will see how it goes

we are based in the UK so if the time zone difference will be a problem for you i do not suggest joining

applicants have to be within the ages of 13-18 years of age

hope to see you soon

Edited by CdoubleZ

we try to be as friendly as possible but dayz being dayz. also we shoot people at nw ne and stary as people in those areas are never friendly , we do what ever we can to survive

and yes we will play origins

Edited by CdoubleZ

I've made a clan called Lone Wolves, we play Dayz Origins, Epoch and Zero. We will also play other mods if sound interesting. If your interested in joining our teamspeak is 98.21.177.30. Hope to talk soon ;D

why are you coming on to this thread and advertising your clan , you either want to join or ask questions so could you please remove your post please , or we could have an agreement that our clans are friends