Sign in to follow this  
Satirys

Congratulations DayZ Standalone 1year

Good evening,

I would like to congratulate the dev team for the excelente job they are doing!

It's been over a year that the DayZ Standalone was announced.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/64335-dayz-standalone-confirmed/

I am not active on the forum but I´m always here reading thoughts, ideas, rages about the release date, new updates and progess of the development.

One more time I want to congratulate the guys responsable for this excelent idea that has a lot of potencial and got so many people excited and anxious to put their hands on it.

I guess it´s not wrong if I say Happy Birthday DayZ "Standalone".

Regards.

Edited by Satirys

Ups it seems the server time is not totally correct xD

I have posted this after midnight it was supposed to be 08 August 2013 at least in my country :X

• Like 1

I'm not trying to be an ass/meen but how does the Stand Alone get a birthday if it hasn't been released yet? SA is like a little baby fetus in some pregnant lady. The kids in there growing but you don't know when that suckers coming out. But I know what your trying to celebrate. The "Idea" or announcement of SA which is cool by me. Hooray!  :P

• Like 1

Ups it seems the server time is not totally correct xD

I have posted this after midnight it was supposed to be 08 August 2013 at least in my country :X

nice one xDDDD

lol this stuff is just nutty TBH.

what kinda post is this sheit?

yay DayZ SA is a 1yr old concept.  better than warZ infestation survivor stories

Edited by Sheepdawg

whats the problem sheepdang are you mad for something?

If you dont like the post its simple dont coment it!

No one talked about warz so what is going in your mind right now but one thing I got to say to you;

lol this stuff is just nutty TBH.

what kinda post is this sheit?

yay DayZ SA is a 1yr old concept.  better than warZ infestation survivor stories

what kind if shitty post is that? LOL

Its funny that guys like you are here on the forum just to trow ideas to the air and trash talk in others topics...

If it makes you happy go for it ;)

Do me a favor get some brain for better answers, and make sure it is not attached to your stomach otherwise ppl will start die with the smell every time you got an idea like that ;)

Regards,