Sign in to follow this  
Rennokz

Looking for an active DayZ community.

Hello there guys,

I've been playing this game for a long time now and so far I've only ran around solo and it's getting a bit frustrating.

I'm looking for a community that has a small group of players playing every day, that way I can hop on Teamspeak/Vent and team up with some people.

I've always been a friendly guy in the game (despite the fact that I've been back stabbed a lot) and I seriously want to have a few team-members to play with. I also need to learn a lot about the game.

If anyone knows a decent community I can join, please let me know below and I'll visit your website.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards, Rennokz A.K.A Insannik.

Edited by Rennokz

This one --> http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/143390-ca-1-california-dayzchernarus-1771-regular3donchon-gmt-7-anti-hax-auto-refuel-donator-loadouts-active-admins-great-community/ I've been playing on it for a while and it's one of the best I've ever played on.

There will surely be players on there who will be willing to team up with you and survival in the world of DayZ.  Hope to see you on there, man!

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

I wish I could join this community but I've been playing for an hour on the server now and the problem is that (like I expected) I'm the only one in the server and on TS :)

I'm affraid I'm going to have to look for a EU-based community. Also, I've been getting lag spikes to up to 1200 ping every now and then :) 

I thank you for the invite but I guess I'll have to look for something else :(

So, if anyone knows a EU community, let me know!

I'm Nick, I'm 18, I live in Belgium, I speak Dutch and English.

Regards!

Sorry to hear that.  If at all possible you could try getting on sometime around 3-9 pm Est.  I'm not sure what time that would be for you but I'm sure you could find something on the interwebs that could tell you.  

If you are unable to though, I wish you best of luck on finding another community.