-eleminatrix-

permabanned with no warning by tnbdare

me and my friend anon, full boost and a few others have made tx11 our home server, and one day i was out driving around with anon trying to get some loot. when we arrive back at our camp, we see that our decoy tractor and all of our loot is gone. in response to that my friend asked this "which one of you faggots looted my camp?" and i said "yeah you fucking niggers". and within seconds some guy named dare replied with "enjoy your ban elim". so right after moving the camp and i was on my way to fill up our jerrycans, I got banned and this was within fifteen minutes of the little argument we had, so on top of him not giving a warning, i was instantly permabanned and it caused my friends to be stuck in the wilderness with no fuel or transportation.I would say we lost our truck but they did cause i can no longer join the server. all im saying is that it was the heat of the moment and i was really mad that we had everything looted from our camp and i will never say anything that is considered racist on any server i play on. i really like the server and just want at least a warning before im permabanned, im sure im supposed to have a warning, then a kick, and then a permaban. This is a screenshot he posted and that is all it took to get me instantly permabanned.

[attachment=1221]

me and my friend anon' date=' full boost and a few others have made tx11 our home server, and one day i was out driving around with anon trying to get some loot. when we arrive back at our camp, we see that our decoy tractor and all of our loot is gone. in response to that my friend asked this "which one of you faggots looted my camp?" and i said "yeah you fucking niggers". and within seconds some guy named dare replied with "enjoy your ban elim". so right after moving the camp and i was on my way to fill up our jerrycans, I got banned and this was within fifteen minutes of the little argument we had, so on top of him not giving a warning, i was instantly permabanned and it caused my friends to be stuck in the wilderness with no fuel or transportation.I would say we lost our truck but they did cause i can no longer join the server. all im saying is that it was the heat of the moment and i was really mad that we had everything looted from our camp and i will never say anything that is considered racist on any server i play on. i really like the server and just want at least a warning before im permabanned, im sure im supposed to have a warning, then a kick, and then a permaban. This is a screenshot he posted and that is all it took to get me instantly permabanned.

[/quote']

Well, your attitude ingame would probably of gotten you banned from many servers, time to move to a new one.

So you were abusive and now you're whining about being banned for it? Maybe you should've thought about that before you came up with that brilliant sentence that got ya banned...

what? your not even going to hide the fact that you said the N word? well, there goes the fun that would have resulted from tracking the logs and finding out your full of it, guess ill move on to the next appeal :/.

on a side note: racial remarks ARE bannable, GL HF.

Righteously banned. Try being civil on the next server.

:D

SMH

This is the result of the community attacking the admins' every move and no dev commenting on it in the negative or positive.

You used a racial slur idiot. I would have banned you in a HEARTBEAT.

But you have the nerve to come here and say you should have been warned?

GTFO...Seriously.

Eleminatrix wasn't abusing exploits and he wasn't hacking. He wasn't berrating or singling out one person. He dropped the N bomb.

HE HAD ONE LAPSE OF JUDGEMENT at a stressful time. (camp was raided)

That does not deserve a permanent ban. No way. He didnt even receive a warning much less a kick or even a temporary ban. straight to permanent ban.

He has apologized.

I've played along side eleminatrix for awhile now and hes no racist. Hes a good kid. And we all (his friends) are shocked at this perma ban on our home server.

On behalf of elem, please reconsider your punishment.

SMH

This is the result of the community attacking the admins' every move and no dev commenting on it in the negative or positive.

GTFO...Seriously.

Im sorry nobody here is attacking you. He has apologized and is asking for a lighter punishment.

Eleminatrix wasn't abusing exploits and he wasn't hacking. He wasn't berrating or singling out one person. He dropped the N bomb.

That does not deserve a permanent ban. No way. He didnt even receive a warning much less a kick or even a temporary ban. straight to permanent ban.

He has apologized.

I've played along side eleminatrix for awhile now and hes no racist. Hes a good kid. And we all (his friends) are shocked at this perma ban on our home server.

On behalf of elem' date=' please reconsider your punishment.

[hr']

SMH

GTFO...Seriously.

Im sorry nobody here is attacking you. He has apologized and is asking for a lighter punishment.

One lapse in judgement? So it's okay for him to use racial slurs?

One of the rules that server admins CAN ban on is no racial slurs.

He's banned, and if it were my servers...he'd be banned for life.

Control your anger on the next server. If the admin of TX11 posts your ID, you'll earn a ban from my server too.

I would have banned you in the first instance as well, hopefully your friend got equal treatment.

Furthermore, if I was heading up the clan SoD I'd be dropping a shit-tonne of bricks down upon you for bringing the group into disrepute with your arrogant and childish behaviour.

Regardless of how angry you may be you can still be civil and demonstrate courtesy and respect to others.

We want players to feel emotion when playing the mod and mature language is fine but abuse like that is not accepted by society and is not accepted here.

Now, go and do what you will from now on but I strongly recommend thinking long and hard before trying to get up on such a stupid appeal in the future.

Mag.

Control your anger on the next server. If the admin of TX11 posts your ID' date=' you'll earn a ban from my server too.

[/quote']

Word. If they post his GUID he's banned from mine as well.

He has apologized.

[hr']

SMH

GTFO...Seriously.

One lapse in judgement? So it's okay for him to use racial slurs?

One of the rules that server admins CAN ban on is no racial slurs.

He's banned' date=' and if it were my servers...he'd be banned for life.

[/quote']

I specifically said i do not condone his use of racial slurs. He made a mistake and is apologizing. He is not a racist. And yes, the rules do say the admin can ban for racial slurs. He's a good kid and we'd all like him to join us again. Maybe a 5 day ban? a week?

He has apologized.

[hr']

SMH

GTFO...Seriously.

If i were an admin, and perhaps i am not for a good reason, i would take this apology (had it been written to me personally) and turn his perma-ban into a 3-4 day ban and keep watch on him. However, you posting this on the forums and asking the DayZ staff to forcefully overturn his judgement (which is what this place is for) is simply silly, especially considering you are 100% in the wrong.

Control your anger on the next server. If the admin of TX11 posts your ID' date=' you'll earn a ban from my server too.

[/quote']

I'll be monitoring that, and requesting a blacklisting if you do ban him for not breaking any rule on YOUR server.

thats your warning.

[/quote']

I'll be monitoring that, and requesting a blacklisting if you do ban him for not breaking any rule on YOUR server.

thats your warning.

lol don't threaten me boy.

A dev himself came here and said your friend was in the wrong.

You think you can get me blacklisted? Give it your best shot.

I love the empty threats. They taste delicious.

I don't want racists on my server.

He has apologized.

[hr']

SMH

GTFO...Seriously.

If i were an admin' date=' and perhaps i am not for a good reason, i would take this apology (had it been written to me personally) and turn his perma-ban into a 3-4 day ban and keep watch on him. However, you posting this on the forums and asking the DayZ staff to forcefully overturn his judgement (which is what this place is for) is simply silly, especially considering you are 100% in the wrong.

[/quote']

He is not specifically asking the day-z staff to overturn his ban. Hes posting this to the community and hopefully the admin of tx11. An apology and is asking for a second chance.

[/quote']

thats your warning.

i know for a fact elim was in the wrong. NOBODY is disputing that. He was asking for leniancy. a second look. a second chance. he apologized.

and its no empty threat. if you ban his GUID on your server when he has not even connected to your server, much less show proof of any offense. I will request your server to be blacklisted. Thankfully Rocket has the foresight to prevent such rogue admins in day-z.

[/quote']

thats your warning.

No offense, but you're acting fairly aggressively for someone trying to score a pity unban for your friend.

He has apologized.

[hr']

SMH

GTFO...Seriously.

If i were an admin' date=' and perhaps i am not for a good reason, i would take this apology (had it been written to me personally) and turn his perma-ban into a 3-4 day ban and keep watch on him. However, you posting this on the forums and asking the DayZ staff to forcefully overturn his judgement (which is what this place is for) is simply silly, especially considering you are 100% in the wrong.

[/quote']

He is not specifically asking the day-z staff to overturn his ban. Hes posting this to the community and hopefully the admin of tx11. An apology and is asking for a second chance.

[/quote']

thats your warning.

i know for a fact elim was in the wrong. NOBODY is disputing that. He was asking for leniancy. a second look. a second chance. he apologized.

and its no empty threat. if you ban his GUID on your server when he has not even connected to your server, much less show proof of any offense. I will request your server to be blacklisted. Thankfully Rocket has the foresight to prevent such rogue admins in day-z.

I don't see him apologizing anywhere, all I see is him trying to justify what he said..

He has apologized.

[hr']

SMH

GTFO...Seriously.

[/quote']

[/quote']

thats your warning.

The absolute only way your going to make headway here is to contact the TX11 admin yourself and tell him these things, or link him here. I'm unsure if admins are required to check these forums, and even so your title is very poorly thought out and gives no flags to the TX11 admin to check this particular thread. You need to focus this post at the admin of TX11 instead of the community, because as far as the community goes; your punishment is just.

His friend is clearly in the wrong. His ban is just, the punishment warrants what he did.

But instead of coming in here and being humble...his buddy is digging the hole deeper in my eyes by picking fights with the community. He's being aggressive, snotty, and all around shitty in my opinion.

And he's defending a racist. Which is three strikes in my eyes.

As I said' date=' troll, give it your BEST shot.

I also find you repugnant. You're in here defending a racist.

Hilarious.

[/quote']

What is wrong with you? While this person is clearly in the wrong and deserves, and has received, a ban; he is still a human being. Human beings make mistakes, its kind of what we do! At this point the thread has become more of a "dear TX11 admin: im really really sorry, please unban me". While this server is more of a place to throw tomatoes at those in the stocks, we still need to be (semi) reasonable here.

Two things:

First: There's a difference between saying a racist word and "meaning" it, and saying a racist word simply to "dig" at you similarly to saying "You're a FUCKING Asshole", or some other childish remark about how you did their mother last night in the bum.

Second: Anger issues & maturity generally don't coincide with saying Racist remarks.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that your friend dropped the "N" bomb simply to get a reaction as there's absolutely ZERO possible way he knew that the people whom looted his camp were Black.

However, there is a massive stigma about the word that doesn't get you that "reaction" the the F or C bombs will get you. Therefore it is completely within this community's rights to permaban you from any & all servers. I'd suggest you simply drop the situation and move on. It's not worth the negative attention you're getting over the matter.

Change your name, and MOVE to a different server and NEVER say that shit again. I can gaurantee you that the staff can probably see your GUID via that particular server's banlist. So if you get banned again for the same shit you might garner yourself a GLOBAL BAN.

-SneakyRussian