Sign in to follow this  
Stadtkind

DayZ Aftermath beta key giveaway

Some of you might already know about this mod. If you don't check them out at dayzaftermath.net the changes that they are adding to the mod are amazing. I am personally very excited.

I run a website called Stakeland.net and I will have three beta keys to give away for this Fridays launch for Dayz Aftermath. If you want the opportunity to win a free beta key all you have to do is register at stakeland.net and I will randomly generate three winners on Friday. You will be notified by a personal message on the website. 

Additional Information for about what DayZ Aftermath will offer.

1) Cleansing centers for medical help

2) Vending machines to break into for food.

3) Random boxes that you can break into only using a crowbar to get loot

4) Green houses to get veg tubules to survive.

5) Reduced food in grocery stores. 

6) Additional vehicles

7) Custom roads

8) Strip cloths from dead players

9) Ability to burn bodies.

10) Cargo space info for vehicles

11) Under ground Caves

12) Custom sounds

13)New prison added between Stary and NWAF

I wish you all the best

Pathfinder

• Like 2

Free beta key? Are you saying you will be charging for keys? Or is it just a private beta?

Free beta key? Are you saying you will be charging for keys? Or is it just a private beta?

its a private beta release on friday

another few new features

1. Weapon customisation - with 3d models for attaching additions and crafting your own weapon with parts found around the map

2. Base building - brand new custom script and parts with new 3d models will be released in the next couple of weeks just waiting for 3d models of logs and roofing material

3. New lighting system you can shoot out any bulb to plung an area into darkness

4. Dynamic loot spawns for different locations

5. Dynamic heli crashes that can be shot down when seen

6. Death journal read up on the humanity the number of kills etc of any dead body

7. Custom GUI and gear menu

8. New craftable items with 3D models - splints, rags, bandages

Sounds good. I registered.

There will also be some keys going on our forum so two chances to win :)

There will also be some keys going on our forum so two chances to win :)

Sounds good. I registered.

Can we see some pictures of this Prison? also these "underground caves" ?

Also this weapon customization :)

Anarchy.

We are not charging for the beta keys that is not something we are into doing. The developers at DayZ Aftermath are very kind and offered us a few keys. I gave keys out to two of my admins as a thanks for the hard work they put in running one of our servers. The rest of the keys will help promote the mod publicly and also our website. Our website stakeland.net is general hub for general information on everything that is going on in the dayz world. We are trying to build a solid community for players to hang out. We plan on opening a aftermath server that day that they are released since I feel this mod is going to be amazing.

I registered, just wondering are there going to be any other giveaways or loyalty bonuses from being some of the first players on the game? That'd be pretty good!