KLM

All Items in vehicles disappear after server restart

Date/Time:19 and 20th June, 2012

What happened: Repeatedly we have tried to put items in 2 different vehicles, a UAZ and a white offroader/ute thing (we hit save vehicle whenever we are done) but when we come back after a server restart a couple minutes later, ALL items within the vehicles disppear. Once it happened to only one vehicle, 2nd time it happened to both, and finally happened a third time on the next night (we kept putting things in to try and figure out what was happening)

Where you were: In the northern forests of the map

What you were doing: Sorting out gear to saved, moved,etc

*Current installed version: Initially happened on 1.7.1.1, and 1.7.1.2

Even the gear that the UAZ has when you first find it disappeared, it was not just the stuff that we had put into the vehicles.

• Like 1

There have been a few posts like this i think it would be looked into

We have this problem too with a UAZ and GAZ.

Current version 1.7.1.5 and Arma2Beta Patch 94103.

Both vehicles are fully empty.

Don't have such a problem with UAZ but with Offroad same thing happening after every restart.

Yeah same problem here, was on an offroader and one of those white jeeps... cant remember the name.

This isnt as bad as it usually is because normally the jeeps respawn elsewhere too however we did lose 2 full truck loads of guns and ammo which we spent ages looting... some really rare and decent guns... I really hope they fix this soon because im getting sick of just re looting every few days when something goes wrong

Happened to us after we stole one from an admin camp a few days ago, they restarted the server 4-5 times in 24 hours and all of our tents and the offroad truck was wiped.

Cush,

As an admin i can tell you that 4-5 restarts is not a lot and admins do not have the power to wipe your loot so please dont imply that they did this too you. This seems to be a random and would affect them as much as you...

Tractor is the only one that saves the gear, every other car loses after restart.

/sign

Happened to us again' date=' this time it was both the white off-road pickup and the blue van.

[/quote']

+1 my white off-road pickup again empty...

- 10 weapons

- 50 mags

Have same problem - lost many pretty loot in GAZ after server restart and in Offroad after second.

Same issue.

Also, the bug where some full vehicles disappear after a server restart but show back up on another restart is still happening.

Confirming this for Military offroad & offroad pickup truck.

Very irritating. We've lost a set of NVGs & 2 M249s :(

Lost serveral high end weapons, a few Nvgs and one Rangefinde and ofc lots of other stuff cause of this. I killed poeple and ran a few times over half of the map to our camp just to loose the stuff anyways...thats fun

We have 6 different cars and happened in all of them

Same shit happened with our tents. They were LOADED with stuff (fal, clips of any kind, etc etc... now everything is EMPTY ><)

This is happened to me to.. lost my carparts and weapons after a server restart.. all items i the car just gone.. this is kinda stupid and needs to be looked in to... Please..

Thinker.

GB #00 ... EGG server

Me and my mate had two offroaders with lots of good items. We got the red "no messeage received" with no warrning - we updated and came back. My truck had non items and my friends truck had roll'ed back on its items. We hid the cars, saved them 3 items and logged out. 2 hours later the cars was gone.

My group has never experienced this issue but we haven't really played the newest patch we usually save it once then right after we save we save it another like 3 times just for safety idk cars are buggy and so are tents but its still alpha

We lost 4 tents and a vehicle in a server restart. They did not come back after a second restart.

Same here, lost tons of stuff mainly rare weapons. Yeah its still an Alpha, i get that. But stop playing about with gun balancing and helicopters and fix the more important issues.

• Like 1

same problem here lost 2 dmrs 1 m24 1 saw 1 cco sd 1 m4 acog 1 bizdon sd 1 fn fal nv 1 pdw 1 coyote backpack. man thats the most stuff i have ever had took alot of effort. the bit that pisses me off the most is all i left with was a winchester and a patrol pack so i could get medical supply's without losing anything from PVP

I try putting some loot from my GAZ to a Offroad Truck. After the server restart everything is back in the GAZ. Anything else I found and put in there is completly gone. Happend 4 times so far. New loot in the GAZ occasionally disappers but is quite save.