wolfpack81

Seattle Server Info/Discussion

Did you change the date/time for the server recently? I connected last night expecting it to be night (to cover my escape) but found it daytime.

UPDATE: Donation goal is reached thanks to Daxx. 65$/50$!

Any suggestions for server settings?

A reverse time and veteran w/ 3rd person view. :)

I like no crosshairs and not being able to see who killed who.

I'm guessing you live in Washington since you have a Seattle server?

Also your sever is always full :(

A reverse time and veteran w/ 3rd person view. :)

I like no crosshairs and not being able to see who killed who.

I'm guessing you live in Washington since you have a Seattle server?

Also your sever is always full :(

Oregon. Yeah should be a veteran server going up.

Sweet. I've been playing on the Seattle server as well. Quick load times even when everybody else is chugging.

Get vehicle Spawns from the DEVS aka cars' date='atv's,boats,helicopters.

[/quote']

Vehicles are spawning on my server.

Get vehicle Spawns from the DEVS aka cars' date='atv's,boats,helicopters.

[/quote']

Haha! You must really love vehicles. I saw you asking if vehicles were on the server earlier today.

Yes, vehicles do spawn on this server. I've fixed and operated two of them, seen one flying around.

Whats your game name Guatalian?

I had someone leave on me when I was about to kill them. :(

I was just hanging out in a spot watching people run by with flares and a bandit comes up fully loaded/awesome gear (didn't notice him at first cause I was typing) and quickly kills me. I come back alive and play some more and I make my way back to where I was; thinking he wouldn't be there. Well he was still there trying to kill someone else but they were fighting back. After he kills him I sneak up on him, but I think he noticed me cause he start looking around a lot (bending the sides looking around the corner) Then he lays down behind cover and when I come around the corner with nothing to lose and he's gone.

Wow Guat that's awesome! Are you planning on setting any of them to hardcore?

Yes. One server will have no crosshair, 3rd person, and nametags. If there is demand for another hardcore server I will switch another one over.

Just a warning. The 45 slot Seattle server will be shutting down permanently on June 3rd since I have upgraded to a new dedicated server. If you want this server to stay up you can donate, but I will not be paying for it myself to stay.

Noticed there were a bunch of new Seattle servers. Any of'em on reverse time?

I only run Seattle 2-5.

Still any lucky on the original Seattle? That should be at least $40 so far donated towards it.

It's 80$ to run the server

Hi guys' date=' I run the Seattle server. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc. please do post!

I will never kick anyone to get a slot to open, I will never lock a server for testing or to give me an unfair advantage, and if I see people disconnect during a fight or disconnect to avoid their death saving I will take action against them on my server.

I am considering getting more servers in Seattle but at the moment don't know if I can afford to do that.

You can donate here if you would like.

Howdy,

I only play on your servers...usually 4 or 5 (I don't do the vet ones). I will be glad to donate. Thank you.

Eric

Any idea what was going on in Seattle 2 last night? Found and repaired a boat, drove it down the coast. Me and my buddy got DCed when we rejoined, boat wasnt there and maybe 30s to a minute later every single person in the server died.

Any idea what was going on in Seattle 2 last night? Found and repaired a boat' date=' drove it down the coast. Me and my buddy got DCed when we rejoined, boat wasnt there and maybe 30s to a minute later every single person in the server died.

[/quote']

Hackers killing everyone.