wolfpack81

Seattle Server Info/Discussion

Hi guys, I run the Seattle server. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc. please do post!

I will never kick anyone to get a slot to open, I will never lock a server for testing or to give me an unfair advantage, and if I see people disconnect during a fight or disconnect to avoid their death saving I will take action against them on my server.

I am considering getting more servers in Seattle but at the moment don't know if I can afford to do that.

You can donate here if you would like.

Your server is the only one that I'll play on, plan on donating at the end of the month. Keep up the awesome job.

You always restart it as soon as Z count gets low, best server by far! can't stress how happy I am that you host.

If I get 50$ in donations I will be getting 4 more Seattle servers. Two will be regular and two will be veteran.

Excuse my probably to be proven absurdity, but do you have any proof it's you that runs Seattle? I have no doubts, but i'd just like to be sure. Most hosts have 'Server Host' in their banner on the forums, but you do not....

Excuse my probably to be proven absurdity' date=' but do you have any proof it's you that runs Seattle? I have no doubts, but i'd just like to be sure. Most hosts have 'Server Host' in their banner on the forums, but you do not....

[/quote']

How exactly would you like me to prove it?

How exactly CAN you prove it?

I don't know. Anyone that's a regular player in the server knows who I am so I'm not really concerned too much about proving myself to you.

Here's my question: does your Server say "Seattle" in the title? If so, I think you're the first one - and the one I found last night.

TKJ

Really dude? you hijack his thread and add your own server in? Dont be an a'hole remove your post from here and make your own thread.

Is this thread called "Seattle Server Info/Discussion"? I didn't realize that meant 1 server/thread. You may want to name your threads less generally if you want to keep the topic specific.

Haven't been able to get in the server yet even though it's the only one in my time zone (California).

Is it on our local time or what's the offset. I'm so tired of logging on at like 6pm Pacific time to be stuck in the dark on every server.

Maybe roll it back like -2 hours from the Pacific time zone??? Please...........

Server down?

I didn't see it today around noon when I was playing on my lunch break.

:angel:

The thread title says Seattle server info/discussion because this was the first and only Seattle server up at the time.

And sorry if the server wasn't up! It looks like the devs took care of it.

Why isn't it on veteran? I can't comprehend why people play with those stupid stupid nametag wallhack things.

Why isn't it on veteran? I can't comprehend why people play with those stupid stupid nametag wallhack things.

Sorry but this server will stay on regular. If I get 50$ in donations, four more seattle servers will be going up. Two of those will be veteran.

Regular gives you the crosshairs and names and such. Veteran takes that away but still gives you 3rd person.

Expert takes it all away, but really it's just removing 3rd person which is meh.

Veteran is probably the best level imho.

I think this server needs a restart, it's the only one I still get stuck on Waiting for server response before being dumped in debug forest.