Sign in to follow this  
Hectic_one

looking for a DayZ partner/group for Overwatch and/or DayZero

I have been playing DayZ for a while now and would like someone/a group to "team up" with.  I like to have fun, but I am truly looking for people who want to be serious and tactical about engagements.  I would also ask that you at least know the basics (such as: flying, driving, repairing, weapon&ammo knowledge... etc.).  I would prefer people who are mature (20+).  I  also ask that you play the game often and plan on playing standalone.  Oh, this might go without saying, but you must have a mic and be able to speak english. 

I live in the US in Central timezone and play during the day-time as well as at night... just depends on my work load (I work from home) on how much I am able to play on a daily basis. 

just PM me if interested

P.S.  Please do not contact me, in an attempt, to get me to join a clan of 20-500 people and/or to try and get me to help fill up your server.  No offense, but that is simply not what I am looking for.  I just want some serious, tactical people to team up with for some DayZ killing :D .  

Edited by Hectic_one

Hey i cant team up (age mic ect)   But if you need a server to play on you can join my epoch server

IP :  37.130.229.180:318

You will need to download the Epoch mod

Hello there,

I just started playing the game today, (although I have watched tons of videos on the game.) I would be happy to join you and do some long-term teamwork with you!

I am 20 years old, I speak fluent english, I am from California :P I have a microphone, also willing to use other voicechat clients (teamspeak, skype etc.)

Let me know!

Darkkane

Hey there mate,

I've been playing DayZ for a LONG time and I'd be happy to help you out. I'm 20 and I speak fluent English, so hit me up on skype or steam if you want. Same name as in the forums.

All of you should Join my Teamspeak and apply to be recruited, We are playing on Various mods and currently have our own server

TS: 76.70.41.114

Also add me on steam: StealThyHD or lilk56

hey dude, im looking for a partner for some time now aswell,

i would realy like to give it a go with yah, im 23 years old, fluent english like to play seriously but a few laughs now and then should work aswell.

i myself am a die hard sniper, but only shoot when im in danger myself, i dont shoot on sight, most fo the time, il ask them to drop weapon or something like that,

well if u feel like it gimme a call or something. just message me back on this topic aswell :)

cheers

newoz

Edited by newoz

You guys are welcoem to visit our commuitny @ www.bsbnetwork.com   we have our own Day Z server and Teamspeak server with loads of small teams already established and taking on new members as well as laods of lone wolves who are looking for partners.

Some of teh teams on our server include;

- The Firm (criminal mafia syndicate!)

- Special Patrol Group (Para-military bandit group)

- Rogue Traders (nomadic traders)

- DIG Clan (mercenaries)

- White Snakes (Hero medics)

- Army of Two (bandits)

- Second Mass PD (Hero lawmen)

- TAFD (Another criminal crew)

and many more!