Sign in to follow this  
dilorenzovictor@gmail.com

Is this hacked or legit? Holy shit

hackedorlegit_zpse24b379c.jpg

So I found this jeep in the wilderness on a vanilla public server.  This is awesome, but looks suspicious to me.  Im pretty sure the L85 has been removed from the game.  But anyway, a truck with this much shit in it seems hacked.  Yes or no?  What do you think?

Edited by nocturnal7x

L85 with thermal has been removed from the game. They replaced it with L85 Holo.

Edited by Project R.D.
  • Like 1

It could be legit. Some people like to hoard weapons and shit. Take the car dammit!

Yea, i belive the L85A2 holo come with the 1.7.5.1 patch and the L85A2 SUSAT come with the 1.7.6 patch, as said before the L85A2 AWS (thermal) was remove because OP.

The L85 AWS was removed, and the L85 Holo, and L85 SUSAT have been added.

In the big scheme of things, that's not too large of a stockpile. I would completely classify that as legit.

• Like 1

And that's a Land Rover not a Jeep! My word!

• Like 2

I think cars sometimes spawn with a shit ton of guns, I don't know why but I've found multiple cars at their spawn points filled to the brim with random guns and tons of ammo. 

I think cars sometimes spawn with a shit ton of guns, I don't know why but I've found multiple cars at their spawn points filled to the brim with random guns and tons of ammo. 

Most likely someone dumping gear in there so they have space to carry vehicle parts, unless its a private hive vehicles don't spawn with much in them, maybe a makarov if your lucky.

Most likely someone dumping gear in there so they have space to carry vehicle parts, unless its a private hive vehicles don't spawn with much in them, maybe a makarov if your lucky.

Yeah, but its like way more guns than anyone would ever carry. I found a bus with like 6 m14s and some shotguns, then a car at Stary Sobor with 10+ CZ 550s

Lol thats not that much... me and my team use a Ural as a mobile base.. its completely full.. if you have a big team who regularly do loot missions it fills up pretty quick.

• Like 1

Great find.

should be legit.

I have abandoned vehicles with more before.

mainly because i play by myself and don't need  20 m16's

Yeah, but its like way more guns than anyone would ever carry. I found a bus with like 6 m14s and some shotguns, then a car at Stary Sobor with 10+ CZ 550s

OK, well thats just weird. 

• Like 1

10+ CZ 550's seems really suspicious to me...

Everything else looks totally legit.

Whoever was stashing in that land rover has an excellent taste in weapons and clearly spent some time finding those specific ones.

Love the L85, M4, MK48, and the SA-58V CCO/ACOG

It's more than possible to have a vehicle or tent loaded up with all that stuff. 

What leads me to believe that some of it is hacked in though, is that it has no wheels. The user is most likely shooting the wheels out before he logs so no one can drive it away, then spawns in the wheels he needs the next time he is on.

Just like how most helos you see flying around a map were not legitimately fixed and fueled. Takes a lot of time to do for real.

It's more than possible to have a vehicle or tent loaded up with all that stuff. 

What leads me to believe that some of it is hacked in though, is that it has no wheels. The user is most likely shooting the wheels out before he logs so no one can drive it away, then spawns in the wheels he needs the next time he is on.

Just like how most helos you see flying around a map were not legitimately fixed and fueled. Takes a lot of time to do for real.

Lol, on public hives I used to fix up a car then drive around to find two wheels (or at least one). Then when I logged off for the day I would pop two tires in a secluded area that was not close to industrial spawns and carry the two wheels in my inventory in an attempt to keep the vehicle. Most people do not have two wheels on them and often do not want to go through the trouble of repairing the vehicle.

You don't have to be a hacker to take proper precautions.

Lol, on public hives I used to fix up a car then drive around to find two wheels (or at least one). Then when I logged off for the day I would pop two tires in a secluded area that was not close to industrial spawns and carry the two wheels in my inventory in an attempt to keep the vehicle. Most people do not have two wheels on them and often do not want to go through the trouble of repairing the vehicle.

You don't have to be a hacker to take proper precautions.

Yeah, except the evidence to support that a lot of players prefer not to play legit is all over these forums and the popularity of private hives and mods.

Couple that with the recent changes to the loot table. When's the last time you spotted 4 tires in a single play session?

Don't underestimate peoples willingness to deceive under the guise of anonymity.

The thing about the vehicles I find though, they are not hidden, they are at their spawn points.

The thing about the vehicles I find though, they are not hidden, they are at their spawn points.

Well the 2 different 4x4s do spawn default with 10 frags and a bunch of mags, one with stanags and the m67 frags, the other with AK mags and the RGO frags. I'm also pretty sure that some of the Humvees spawn with guns in them, but I'm not certain on that one.