End of DayZ

Looking for 3-6 people to play DayZero or Overwatch with

Hey there, Fellow Survivors! I'm looking to pull together a small group of people that are looking to team up or just frankly tired of playing by their lonesome. So just reply to this post down below or add me on Skype : GrizzKhalifa | And hopefully we can begin to play soon! 

Go ahead and post down below your answers to my questions and I'm looking forward to fighting against the undead horde by your side shortly.

Do you have a Mic? : 

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? :

How old are you? : 

Whats your play style? :

What experience do you have with DayZ and Arma 2? :

Whats your timezone? :

Thanks For Reading! 

P.S: I know the title says DeyZero or Overwatch, those are just my favorites. If you would like to play another map let me know so I can download it!

Do you have a Mic? : Yes

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? : Yes and yes

How old are you? :  15, 16 in a couple of weeks

Whats your play style? : Medic, Hero, Will bandit if asked of, but mainly firendly

What experience do you have with DayZ and Arma 2? : I've been playing DayZ since November, I'm very up-to-date with the arma engine as I've played lots of Wasteland too

Whats your timezone? : GMT 000 - London

Edited by Demophon

Here's my post:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/144262-veteran-dayz-player-looking-for-a-group/

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? : I won't use Skype for gaming - I have a TS server

How old are you? : 28

Whats your play style? : mainly bandit squad type play, but sometimes go hero for a bit just to switch it up.  

What experience do you have with DayZ and Arma 2? : played dayz since its release.  played arma 2 missions, lots of wasteland, and Take On Helicopters (another Bis Studios game)

Whats your timezone? : -6/7 GMT (US mountain time)

Epoch, DayZero, Origins is what I'd like to play, and on populated servers (at least 15+, preferred 25+ players).

PM me TS info or I can give you mine.

Says i cant PM you Nomnom but yeah i'm looking forward to playing sometime in the near future just pm me the ts info and we'll be all set!

don't know why you can't PM me, haven't had any problems in the past. I'll PM you TS info.  I won't be around until later tonight though.

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? : I have both, although I prefer TS (dont have server tho)

How old are you? : 20

Whats your play style? : I don't really have any preferences, still new to the game

What experience do you have with DayZ and Arma 2? : Played a month of dayZ, but I'm pretty decent at it

Whats your timezone? : UTC-5 (NY time), might change to california time in a few weeks

My favorite mod is Overwatch but im fine with any major one.

Edited by Auralsynapse

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? : Yes both

How old are you? : 15 about to be 16

Whats your play style? :i play friendly dont usually kill on site

What experience do you have with DayZ and Arma 2? : ive been playing for a few months

Whats your timezone? : Eastern timezone

Do you have a Mic? : yes

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? :both

How old are you? : 28

Whats your play style? :Hero mostly

What experience do you have with DayZ and Arma 2? : I've played for a year or so

Whats your timezone? :eastern

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? : Both :)

How old are you? : 16 coming on 17

Whats your play style? : I like to play as a friendly, none of that shooting new spawns or un-armed players rubbish, just genuine play with a squad to eliminate the bandits =]

What experience do you have with DayZ and Arma 2? : I've been playing since a month after release

Whats your timezone? : GMT+0 (London UK)

Do you have a Mic? :  Yes

Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? : yes to both

How old are you? : 18

Whats your play style? : bandit/ squad play

What experience do you have with DayZ and Arma 2? : played dayz since release and played wasteland and arma 2 multiplayer

Whats your timezone? : GMT+0 (London UK)