armouredwaffle

The Melys - Small clan looking for recruits of all skill levels

The Melys are a small DayZ only clan who are looking for new recruits. Currently we have 6 members, although not too many are active at this moment in time, hence the creation of this thread. 

What we're looking for:

Age: We have no rules on age, just as long as you aren't a whiney little kid.

Skill: We are also not looking for anyone with extreme skill, although being good at the game might be useful. We are in no way a 'pro' clan.

Team Skills: We are looking for team players in our clan, if you like to do things by yourself all the time then there is really no point in joining a clan, is there?

Time zones?: We mostly play at around 9pm-12pm GMT+0 on friday nights, most evenings on the weekend, and play mostly 4/5pm+ weekdays because of school and work ect. Of course we'll discuss this once you are apart of the clan.

Having fun: This is pretty much vital to join us and our clan

We are a group of friendly people who are happy to play with pretty much anyone and have fun. we have a 15 slot teamspeak server (will be upgraded if needed).

We also play on lots of different mods and servers.

If you are interested in joining please leave a reply to this thread, and I'll try and get back to you ASAP. 

Thank you, Wom.

Edited by Wom

I would like to join! I have already sent you an email regarding this. Thanks for your cooperation

I'll keep you in mind. My buddies and I are just on Public Hive Vanilla DayZ as of now.

Sure man, email me if you become interested: thewafflepotato@gmail.com

I would like to join! I have already sent you an email regarding this. Thanks for your cooperation

replied about information, please email back if you are still interested or need more information. Thanks for responding.

Played DayZ for 10months, I know what Im doing.

Playstyle In DayZ/Origins is mainly 'Hero' but soetimes Bandit.

From the UK.

Edited by Maxiee

I've played dayZ for about 5-6 months now, I played a lot of arma II wasteland though. Feel free to hit me up on skype: ucheat. ( with the dot )