Sign in to follow this  
Jantr

BroDec Clan is recruiting many!

The Brotherhood Of Deceit clan is currently recruiting members. We have several slots that need to be filled and accepting applications from all. We have adults and teens in our clan but we won't accept immaturity. We aren't just a clan but a family and a community who stands by one another in the toughest of situations. We do not claim we are the best by any means but we always have fun. We aren't looking for people who want to "try out" the clan but people who seek to have something more than a simple group to tag along with. We don't just play vanilla DayZ so if you are an avid vanilla player this clan isn't for you. We currently play Vanilla, Overwatch, and Origins. So if this sounds like something you want then by all means i encourage you to visit our website and read through the pages and send in an application! We have 9 -11 slots to fill.

http://brodec.enjin.com We hope to hear from you!

Edited by Jantr

We are working on getting a server.

you are more then welcome to play on our server, we are recruiting community's like yourself. We also offer a TS3 server. Because i am not 100procent sure if your community would be interested in this let me know in a PM. We can always have a chat :) 

Regards Shiro