Alexpaagh

I'm new to the game, and I need someome to play with!( Please read :D )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬
-------------------------I>Hello there<I-----------------------------
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­▬

Hello there guys!

My name is Alex, and I just started playing ARMA2/DAYZ and sadly, I have NO clue what the heck i'm doing.

I would really like someone to play with, atleast untill i get to know this game.

I'm 15 years old ( I don't have the deepest voice of all, but it'll do. )

I started playing dayz today! wuhoo!

I can be mature, and I can also be less mature at times, but I try to keep that ( LALALALALALAL :DDDDDDDDDD ) feeling down.

I really prefer survival servers, where there isnt 5000 vehicles, choppers and everything all over the place

:D

Edited by Alexpaagh

Add me on steam. D4rkot4. I play on the walking dead server its semi survival semi pvp. Hardly any vehicles plenty of people playing on there I need a group

I would like to teamup with some one that knows about this game, and got experience with it.

Well i'm sure I can offer help, one thing

You asked for me help, so what I say goes, I'm pretty lenient but at the end of the day don't get mad if you die following me

Well i'm sure I can offer help, one thing

You asked for me help, so what I say goes, I'm pretty lenient but at the end of the day don't get mad if you die following me

I don't rage when I die :D

Alex add me on steam "M16greengecko" I've been playing dayz for over 6 months now on all sorts of different maps and mods for dayz.

• Like 1

Hello! :) 

My name is Nick Rudolph. Most people call me Rudolph though. Since your reading this you're probably looking for a partner also. I really only play Breaking point, though i will play regular DayZ sometimes. I don't like large groups, i like to stick around 2-4 people. I also don't like vehicles since they're loud and give position away. Though i keep them at base to pick up members that have died. I'm not a bandit either, i like to stalk people. Though this doesn't mean we won't go raids Devil's Castle ;)

Requirements to Join:

Must have an Mic

Must be Experienced

Must be on a lot! [ Weekly ] 

To get a hold of me:

I'm on TeamSpeak a lot. I Sit in CA 27 on TeamSpeak Server: ts3.thezombieinfection.com   My name is Rudolph

I'm also on Skype a lot. Skype Name: Rudolphtheamazing 

Personal Information:

I'm 14 Years old but many say i'm Mature for my age.