Sign in to follow this  
Toastrman

Looking for a friendly, small private hive server

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums and somewhat new to DayZ. I'm looking to join a private, friendly server with a small amount of people (around 10). Also, what I mean by friendly is all the players are not hostile and do not shoot one another and work together. I'm not sure if you guys have a term for that, but that's all I got :P. Anyway, if anyone could redirect me to another thread or help me out that would be absolutely fantastic. If you're reading this and are looking to invite me to your server, I'd be a great addition.

Here's some basic info about me if you need it.

Name: Matt

Time Zone: EST -5, USA

Hey Matt :)

Feel free to join our server - Search for 'Petunia' in DayZ Commander, or check my sig link.

We run Epoch mod (it's great! DayZ commander will install it)... There's traders to give some endgame interest, Bandit AI (inc. Bandit heli), mainly friendly players, although we don't guarantee that bandit players won't join - but we have some really friendly and helpful guys, who are quite keen on bandit hunting... so bandits beware!

Many of our players are USA based, and the server is hosted in New York.

We are mainly a PvE server, however PvP is not against the rules - HOWEVER griefing in side chat, camping out on fresh spawn spots, or acting like a d!ck IS against the rules.

We fully welcome players that are fine with the above rules :D if you see 'this is me' or 'blood raven' in the game, they are friendly guys, and usually happy to help.

IP: 66.150.121.12:2302

Hey guys. I'm new to the forums and somewhat new to DayZ. I'm looking to join a private, friendly server with a small amount of people (around 10). Also, what I mean by friendly is all the players are not hostile and do not shoot one another and work together. I'm not sure if you guys have a term for that, but that's all I got :P. Anyway, if anyone could redirect me to another thread or help me out that would be absolutely fantastic. If you're reading this and are looking to invite me to your server, I'd be a great addition.

Here's some basic info about me if you need it.

Name: Matt

Time Zone: EST -5, USA