Sign in to follow this  
ghillieSniper1993

need people to play with. tired of solo play.

Just looking for a group of people to enjoy dayz with, whether it be a large clan or just a group of people i dont mind.

I have a mic, skype and teamspeak!

(DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH APPLICATIONS.. BACKGROUND CHECKS, GIVING YOU MY SOCIAL, MY DNA AND ETC ETC ETC. ITS JUST A GAME, I ONLY WANT PEOPLE TO ENJOY IT WITH.)

• Like 1

do u play the dayz mod or origins,taviana ect.

Edited by chester11

I'm game, I'm from england, looking to get into DayZ again, quit because was alone and didnt have a group..

I'm willing to join up :)

Hey, i've got a mic and quite a bit of dayz experience, pm me what mod you play and if you're interested in teaming up

I'm in the same boat as you. I have just played standard dayz so far. Also got Skype. I'm 32, in central time zone u.s. Send me a message if your wanna team up.

hey im all game and I play a lot of the dayz mods. I have a mic but no Skype or teamspeak.

I really look forward to playing in a group and I play almost every day.

also do you play lingor because I really want to play with a group on some of the servers I play.

Edited by natrttr

hey guys. I am aswell looking for a small group of people to play with. I will most likely only play Lingor or Chernarus.

Edited by RizzNation

Hello! :)

My name is Nick Rudolph. Most people call me Rudolph though. Since your reading this you're probably looking for a partner also. I really only play Breaking point, though i will play regular DayZ sometimes. I don't like large groups, i like to stick around 2-4 people. I also don't like vehicles since they're loud and give position away. Though i keep them at base to pick up members that have died. I'm not a bandit either, i like to stalk people. Though this doesn't mean we won't go raids Devil's Castle ;)

Requirements to Join:

Must have an Mic

Must be Experienced

Must be on a lot! [ Weekly ] 

To get a hold of me:

I'm on TeamSpeak a lot. I Sit in CA 27 on TeamSpeak Server: ts3.thezombieinfection.com   My name is Rudolph

I'm also on Skype a lot. Skype Name: Rudolphtheamazing 

Personal Information:

I'm 14 Years old but many say i'm Mature for my age.