Sign in to follow this  
Infrared

DayZ Overwatch "Pretty original"

Come check this server out. We ENCOURAGE bandits.

IP - 198.24.135.122

Port - 2312

DayZ Overwatch for those who don't know is like breaking point but quite fixed up. This server is almost vanilla, we've only added some barracks around the map to give more reasons to go to the areas. We've added some random things to give the map a story line.

Extra 50+ guns added with our professional scripter.

And our 3D Render and modeler.

Credit to them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Copyright) All contents within the server is ALL copyrighted, story line contents created by the three king admins, note if taken and caught, legal force taken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Infrared

May I enquire as what your modeller/coder has come up with?

50 weapons is a lot, i'm assuming everyone playing your server uses a modified client?

Info would be good.

Lol pussies, "Legal force taken"? Haha. Just makes me want to steal you shit. Watch out.

Lol pussies, "Legal force taken"? Haha. Just makes me want to steal you shit. Watch out.

It's quite funny, how your illiterate dumb ass thinks you can steal my hand created items. You can sincerely go fuck yourself. I truly dare you to give it a try. Please do,

May I enquire as what your modeller/coder has come up with?

50 weapons is a lot, i'm assuming everyone playing your server uses a modified client?

Info would be good.

As for this, yes, modified client is needed for proper play. Sadly the server went down a few months ago due to money shortages. The 50 weapons we had added weren't too easy to find either.

As for what they've come up with, morally adding assault rifles was our intention, but it ended up being from the Low grade rifles, to the high grade pistols, we just went crazy with it.