Sign in to follow this  
Petunia-Server

US Petunia - Epoch Chernarus, Base Building 1.2 - 300+ Vehicles, bandit AI, Active Friendly Admins, Car Radios! Full Moons, Self Bloodbag

US Petunia | Epoch/Chernarus, Bandit AI, Trading, Custom Vehicles, Custom Towns! Active Admins - Great fun!!!

b_560_95_1.png

Note: IP now changed - new IP: 74.91.112.91 Port: 2302

Server website: http://www.petuniaserver.com/

Server Forums: http://www.petuniaserver.com/forum/

US Petunia is a friendly server, that welcomes new players (If you're a bandit that;s cool too... NO cheating or griefing will be tolerated) . We run Epoch mod, and have various customizations.

Our base building uses standard epoch base building, you can build a base, place safes using a keypad to store your gear safe from thieves, and craft objects too!

Main Features:

- Extra cars (both military and fun... like the 'Hello Kitty' mini car!)
- Extra Towns
- Crafting & Trading
- Customised towns & Military Areas
- Active & Friendly admins (although griefing is NOT tolerated, for the sake of all players)
- Self Bloodbag
- Remove clothes from dead players
- AI Bandits Triggered by Players Being Nearby (Like Zombies!) - Inc. AI Bandit Heli

Crafting & Trading - On our epoch Server you can craft objects and make certain tools etc, as well as trading with NPC traders at various points (marked on the map)

Extra Vehicles - From Coloured SUV's to Jet Ski's!!!

Custom areas - Several buildings, towns and misc. areas have extra's... we won't say what, and where, that's for you to discover!

Come try out our server - Details in my signature link/banner below, or just search DayZ Commander for 'Petunia'...

Here's a couple of random server videos!

And a recent special event...

Edited by Petunia-Server

Note: The AI have now taken over the NWAF completely!

They have set-up camp there, and have secured the area...

Their camp includes several weapons and ammo crates, as well as a stash of gold hidden in one of the crates!

IF you can manage to take back the NWAF, then you will be able to loot the weapons & ammo crates, and the gold!

Be warned however... The AI are REALLY secured the NW airstrip, and are HARDCORE... You've been warned!

BRILLIANT! Had a good game earlier :D 

Couldn't manage to get the AI's gold pile tho, the AI heli got me :P - but it was fun trying!

I'll be back on later today again, after some food IRL etc :D

Cool! Glad you had fun!

Yer, the AI heli does make getting to the AI's weapons and gold stores harder :D

BRILLIANT! Had a good game earlier :D 

Couldn't manage to get the AI's gold pile tho, the AI heli got me :P - but it was fun trying!

I'll be back on later today again, after some food IRL etc :D

The AI have now moved! - The left the NWAF, and have secured Devil's Castle!

Note: The AI's camp at the castle has several weapons crates, and 2 briefcases of gold - Loot it, if you can survive!