DemoCar82

New player looking for co-op play or small group...

Hey guys, new to the Dayz Mod, have followed the game for quite some time, but recently built a new gaming rig and got the mod going. Have play several games tactically with friends on consoles... Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, etc... I am a serious player without getting ridiculous. Looking for co-op with another player or a small group, 3-4 players.

Info about me, 30 years old, U.S on EST... can typically play any night EST from about 9PM and later. I do have a mic, I have Skype and Teamspeak, and will use them. I don't care what your age(s) is, as long as you are mature and want to play the game for what it is intended. I do not plan on killing other survivors, would rather take on a hero/helping play style.

Hit me up on here or in a message and we will go from there.

have you played origins either way sounds like you fit perfect with us, we're currently wanting some more people on our server we play as heros we don't go looking for trouble but we do stand our group when needed age group is 18+ only three of us atm just a group of friends online really add me to skype if your interested 

Maybe give Epoch a try?

It has various bits and pieces, like trader towns where you can buy/sell stuff, many Epoch servers have bandit AI too (ours certainly does!), you can strip parts of cars and place on others, etc...

Feel free to join our server to give it a try - most players are friendly & up for teamwork (teamwork is NEEDED to get anywhere near the NWAF, as it's over-run by bandit AI!).

IP: 66.150.121.12:2302

Hey guys, new to the Dayz Mod, have followed the game for quite some time, but recently built a new gaming rig and got the mod going. Have play several games tactically with friends on consoles... Battlefield Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, etc... I am a serious player without getting ridiculous. Looking for co-op with another player or a small group, 3-4 players.

Info about me, 30 years old, U.S on EST... can typically play any night EST from about 9PM and later. I do have a mic, I have Skype and Teamspeak, and will use them. I don't care what your age(s) is, as long as you are mature and want to play the game for what it is intended. I do not plan on killing other survivors, would rather take on a hero/helping play style.

Hit me up on here or in a message and we will go from there.

I would be glad to play with you since you are in the EST timezone and you don't mind about age. Please message me for details if you would like to play.

Steam: Jobelx

Thanks!

If you need a small clan to join, I co-own a small clan called The Melys. We're pretty friendly and have no age restrictions or anything as long as you aren't a total asshole. We also have a teamspeak server and are in need of more team players in the clan.

if you're interested please email me at thewafflepotato@gmail.com and I'll get back to you with some details and give you the Teamspeak server IP.

Thanks, Wom.