ZaneLear

I am bored and looking to make some cool friends.

Hey there hows it going and what not?

I should of done this ages ago but kinda didn't think about it until I ran solo for a long while, then kinda got bored since no one likes to play servers that make you work hard for gear and not have 35967569847 cars, helis and guns just there for the taking, I want to either find a group of people I can hangout with, become friends with or maybe a clan, not real sure what I might find since it seems people might be playing Arma 3 DayZ.

Well here is to hoping I guess, might look around and see what posts I can find, see if any groups out there look interesting, I do like DayZ but playing solo on nearly every game I have played kinda gets boring over time lol.

I would hope to find a group/clan that uses voice chat as well, would hate to type and die on a run in game and lose what we found just because someone picked us off in the most un-cool way possible.

Hey man, join my Steam group. We are all just a bunch of friends who nearly all have DayZ, and the different Armas and other sorts of games. All you have to do if you want play with anyone in the group is PM them and someone should be available to be able to play with! It has around 25 members and its a private group so just add me on steam and I'll invite you.  :) 

PS: Everyone has skype in the group.

Steam: HardlyThoughtOf

YouTube: HardlyThoughtOf

Twitter: HardlyThoughtOf