Sign in to follow this  
evilsnoww

Origins Clan [CCC]

The Cu Cumber Clan[CCC] is looking for new members 98% of the clan is German but a lot of them speak fluent English right now were recruiting  everyone but mostly looking for people. For the night shift at night which is most likely  6:00 Pm EST which is midnight in Germany and in some other European countries too. During that everyone is off on ts and our server  is most likely empty so we would want people for the night time to farm some materials/weapons and if our night group is good we might do some salvation runs. We are so close to building our stronghold all we need is cement bags really. we accept all ages our main focus is on finishing the stronghold were expecting  to get all  9 stages with in a week or less.

Pm me or write on this fourm if your interested

Edited by evilsnoww
  • Like 1

Night Shift is still on

Edited by evilsnoww

Hey man if your clan is looking for a server to play on i'd recommend this one, we'd love for a few clans to join and have good battles. it's a new server so it's not  already clustered with bases. :) 

the server IP is - 188.165.235.160:2702

Hello guys we are 2 guys from denmark 25 and 27 we play from when we wake up till we pass out :)

i have played arma 2 / dayz for like 1½ year now and my mate have played for ½ year 

we are both kinda new in orgins but we will lrn fast as long as we can get some help ofc :) 

pm me and ill join ts and lets have a talk :)

Hey man if your clan is looking for a server to play on i'd recommend this one, we'd love for a few clans to join and have good battles. it's a new server so it's not  already clustered with bases. :)

the server IP is - 188.165.235.160:2702

Sry but were not looking for any servers at this moment but ty for posting

Hey, my friend and I are both interested in joining your clan. We're both 16 and we live in the US, my friend, Gio, lives on the east coast and I live on the west coast. We're on frequently and could possibly work some of the night shift business. We've both been playing dayz and arma for almost two years and are very experienced. Let us know if we would be able to join your clan.

--Lukky

If you have a TS, just message me it so we could perhaps meet you.

I'm interested however I havent played much as I havent had anyone to play with, so i'm a newb :D

I'm interested however I havent played much as I havent had anyone to play with, so i'm a newb :D

we can help you ill pm u the info

Just invited Lukky and his friend antelope and we were having untill they said they must loggout they killed one of our members but i got them as they were doing the log out dance they havent played origins before i bet for other clans i advise strongly to not trust lukky or antelope we are going to ban them form ts and kill them till they leave our server

I am 14 and live in the US PST, your night shift is my morning basically. I would love to join your clan and help you accomplish your stronghold. I can be a bandit or hero, whatever floats your boat. PM for details.

Edited by D3LTA 3CHO3

Hey I am 15 and I live in the U.S. PST. I have been playing Origins for a while now and have built a house. I would love to be part of your project of building a stronghold. I can be both, a hero or a bandit. PM me for details. Thanks!

Also if you want to find that Lukky guy he is playing on this server right now: 216.245.198.162:11802

I invite you to my new server Origins 37.157.246.138 : 11502 enjoyable gaming