Sign in to follow this  
conor82@live.co.uk

Looking To Make A Dayzero BMRF Group 4-5 Players!

Hello welcome to the BH squad/Broken Hornet

I Am Conor Also Known As Rctz Im 15 From Uk And Im Looking To Make A Clan/Squad On Dayzero

To Join You Must Be Whitelisted On Dayzero BMRF Servers Only Not Zombies.nu

Here Is The Application To Join You Must Be Very Organised When Playing/Know What Your Doing

Teamwork: We want people that enjoy and want to focus on working as a team.

Honest: We want you to be honest and accountable for your actions. Both good and bad

Attitude and sense of humor: We look for good people with a good attitude and a sense of humor, who can add value to the squad.

Also You Can Contact Me In Skype At :Pingu12344

Thank You.
Edited by Rctz_UK

Teamwork: I'm quite used to teamwork and squadplay, although my previous squad disbanded it was a great ride while it lasted.

Honest: If I make a mistake, the mistake and responsibility is mine and I'll be honest about it, and not try to cover it in any way. However i will not take part in any "pointing fingers" policy

Attitude and sense of humor: Well any game is about having fun, so without proper attitude and a good sense of humor its kinda pointless ;)

Teamwork: The main reason I am joining is because I enjoy teamwork. Therefore I am looking for a new squad, hopefully this one.

Honest: I will take the honour for my good actions and the blame for my bad actions. This way we can also learn things from each other which is obviously important as a squad.

Attitude and sense of humor: If you cant have fun together as a squad then you might aswell disband. You can't stay together if you don't have fun. And sometimes you need a good laugh together.