Sign in to follow this  
Carnival

Inventory problems, vehicle interface buggy, spawn text bugged & sporadic disconnects

Hi guys,

I'm having a little bit of trouble with the game, most of these problems occurred after I updated to 1.7.

Inventory Problems

I believe this is a common bug, but my version of the bug seems to be a tad different. When I press G to open my inventory and click on an item it automatically starts scrolling through all my items so I can't do things like drop an item. I've been told the way to fix this is by pressing TAB, although this never works. It also seems to be permanent, even leaving and rejoining servers does not resolve it.

Vehicle Interface

Ever since 1.7, each time I enter a vehicle I have only got a small box in the top left corner of my screen which shows fuel and the overall status of my vehicle (It's like a shield, sort of a HP bar), so it no longer tells me the status of the engine, hull, wheels etc. Also possibly related to this, whenever I press F to change to flares or change between semi-auto and full-auto on weapons I cannot see the text displaying whether it is Full or Semi.

Spawn Location Text

Whenever I spawn I can hear the sound of the text appearing, however the text does not appear so I am never told where I spawn.

Sporadic Disconnects

Now this is more than likely something on my end, but I'm baffled nonetheless. Often when I'm in-game, out of nowhere I will begin lagging and then receive the "No message received" message. I've noticed a pattern, every time this happens I get a red chain, which changes to a yellow chain, then the disconnect. I am not disconnecting from anything else like Teamspeak etc.

Any help regarding any of these problems would be greatly appreciated.