xalienax

Dirty Rotten Bandits [DayZ Mod, EPOCH, *PVP FOCUS*] [TS3]

DRB IS RETURNING TO VANILLA WITH 1.8!!

Join now and stuff. also anyone not in our teamspeak will always be seen as target practice. Cpt QQ set sail aboard the USS Krymore.

Perks of membership include-

> Not being shot by DRB (at least not too often)

> Free rides on the clan shortbus (Please clean drool from the windows afterwards)

> Community full of horrible people with filthy minds, and mouths to match, where no ****s are given about anything. Ever been kicked or banned for speaking your REAL mind? wont happen here!

> Take part in the harvesting of sweet tears from carebears! (The shortbus is entirely fueled by scrub tears!)

> Trolling/griefing/base crushing/etc all openly endorsed. Please be sure to collect tear fuel for the bus!

Sound good? TeamSpeak Info:

server/host: ts55.gameservers.com:9438

password: HayleyRules

Edited by Sovetsky

Another day is thru. Castles were camped, heroes were exterminated. Im a happy man.

Rather in the depths of space, the skies over eastern Europe 1942, or in the Zombie ridden badlands of chernarus; DRB is here to Murder noobs, troll scrubs, and have fun doing it evey single day.

TS server: ts55.gameservers.com:9438

password: HayleyRules

Edited by Sovetsky

DRB is still recruiting people for all TZ's

Join our teamspeak and talk to a member for more information!

ts55.gameservers.com:9438

Password: HayleyRules

DRB is still recruiting for DayZ vanilla 1.8 and other unofficial mods, However we are now requiring Forum registration.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Zed_Collective/index/

Our Loby and public DayZ Teamspeak channels are still open for prospective applicants to drop by and have a chat.

server: ts55.gameservers.com:9438

Password: HayleyRules

(We love Hayley Williams)

Welcome Corporal Hicks to the party!

many LOLs were had at DC tonight!

Join us now in the worship of Hayley lest you be forever condemned to being killed on sight....

If you like epoch, you should check out our server [ 500+ vechicles, self bloodbag, take clothes, auto refuel, custom map, lift and towing, safezones trader, debug monitors, all clans are welcome to join! IP : 5.9.66.74:2362

Am interested in joining a Dayz group. 20 yrs old, play after 5 mountain time and can take some ribbing. Any word back would be fantastic.

i used to be a clan member of your clan but i sorta quit DayZ, but since you're recruiting and Playing Dayz i might want to apply again. New topic: So That You're playing Dayz, Are you just focusing on Dayz or other games?

i used to be a clan member of your clan but i sorta quit DayZ, but since you're recruiting and Playing Dayz i might want to apply again. New topic: So That You're playing Dayz, Are you just focusing on Dayz or other games?

sure i just pmd you with all the info you will need i will have to ask what is your old ts name?