xalienax

Dirty Rotten Bandits [DayZ Mod, EPOCH, *PVP FOCUS*] [TS3]

Dirty Rotten Bandits

TmMn87n.png

What Does DRB Offer?

==> Fun, humorous environment, often crude and rude sense of humor. comms are 100% NSFW at all times. consider this your ONLY notice.

==> Players Experienced in DayZ PVP who don't take themselves super serious.

==> Private TeamSpeak Server

==> No drama and no time commitments. Insults and dirty looks however, are perfectly okay!

==> Never get harassed for donations again! We do not run game servers, and instead opt to invade other servers for free, while harvesting thier tears!

Sound like a fun time?

Minimum requirements/rules:

==> Mature enough to handle adult/crude humor (and not get offended when its directed at YOU)

==> 18+ preferred, we hate 'Squeakers'. case by case exceptions may be considered.

==> Not easily offended.

==> Self motivated/doesn't need to be dragged into a game and guided at every turn.

==> Zero tolerance policy for hackers/cheaters/glitchers.

*It would also be nice if you have a bit of experience with dayZ and arma II in general, but that's not required. we're willing to help you with the finer points of what ever mod/mode were playing just have enough sense to not need to be re-taught 5 times a day the same thing. We are willing to teach- We are NOT willing to babysit.

So with that Said, here's Teamspeak the info:

ts55.gameservers.com:9438

FUTURE PLANS:

1. Make kids at NWAF Cry.

2. Get to de choppah.

3. DayZ SA will only see limited use for the time being due to it's performance/stability/bug issues (ALPHER LOL)

4. Take all teh Lootz!

Already have a few guys you play with? Looking for a bit more fun? were happy to take in small groups that also enjoy our unique blend of zero ****s given attitude and crude humor. We also play a few other games! drop by our TS for more info!

Contacts:

Sovetsky  - *Admin and founder.*

Taylor -*DayZ Mod Tech support & Recruiter*

Wolf -*Veteran Member*

Fairwell - *Recruiter*

Steam Group (click)

Edited by Sovetsky
  • Like 2

Sounds awesome, a clan i wont be kicked out of in like 3 minutes, i'l check it out

Dirty Rotten Bandits

So, I've been an officer in several very large clans over the years, But  amid  all  the rules, requirements, and server stuff I've come to realize that were all just here to have  a good time, and enjoy the game. That is what DRB is about. There are no activity, age, or experience requirements. The  name is sort of "Tounge-In-Cheek" but I do believe in "shoot first". Basically DRB is a zero-Commitment community based on TS3 that just enjoys DayZ.

What Does DRB Offer?

• TeamSpeak 3
  • No-Stress Environment
  • People to Play with

What are the requirements/Rules?

• NO  HACKING. EVER.
  • DRB doesn't care about Dupes/Tent crushing/crawling into walls/etc. Its lame but it's far to hard to police. much large clans have tried (and failed) to enforce  rules about it.
  • MIC and TS3 are required. That's almost the only real "requirement". I mean that's what we  really are, Isn't it?
  • Maturity.  This is a place for Crude jokes, profanity and having  a good laugh with others while playing. I  don't care if your 14 or 41 but if you  can't  handle a dirty joke or take offense  to every little thing this may not be the place.

So with that Said, here's the TS3 info:

ts55.gameservers.com:9438 Password: shootfirst

For those with a bit more time, Goals for DRB:

1. Find a server to make our "home".
  2. Have fun, Maybe kidnap a few bambis for Lulz?
  3. PROFIT!

Also for those of you who have a small  "squad" that sounds like us let me know if your interested in coming to our  TS for some good times. Happy to provide free sub-channels to active squads.

How many members do you have?

about 10 I think were up to as of now. Ranging from  US, EU, and even Australia.

Mostly active in the evenings (US TZ)

also we've started building a bit of a presence on BMRF DayZero as well.

You probably got on a bit early. most of us play in the evening. we also had some issues today with the TS server on our hosts' end which has now been sorted.

Most active after about 8PM EST on weekdays it seems.

I would love to join you guys! I know of a private hive server that is extremely fun. It is almost always full and if it not full it has around 20-30 players on at least

Anybody looking to join i will be in the teamspeak from now until 3 am (likely with others) to answear any questions and sort out your server groups 

Still looking for more :)

also issues with the TS server on the hosts' end have been sorted for  anyone hose had trouble connecting  that past few days.

Join now for Yolo Swag!

just kidding, but seriously still looking  for more peoples for good times and zombies. Camping electro while intoxicated is highly encouraged for Lulz

this sounds amazing, i enjoy intoxication (wut), games, and fun times. I'm in us eastern time zone and can play pretty consistently, especially in the evenings. Playing with you guys sounds like a blast! I have a nice mic setup with skype and ts3 too. PM or add me for further info please?

skype - therealbrandito

steam - therealbrandito

I saw your comment on the page and i would like to join. I'll most likely contact you guys tomorrow.

Edited by Legitsupreme

Hey, I'm interested but no one was in the TS server. What time do you guys usually play? I'm US east btw.

Mostly late nights, but I had work last night. 8pm EST - 2AM ish is normally our 'prime time' especially on weekends :)

remember to bring beer and friends.

Also, proud to present our new forums. Please forgive the rather basic layout I grabbed off a "free skins" site. Most of my work is freelance web-design so i'll be doing something custom for it soon as I have time to actually tinker with the code :)

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Zed_Collective/index/

Edited by Sovetsky

after more raids we have more members but we are still open/looking for more ts info here

ts55.gameservers.com:9438

pass : shootfirst 

(no caps or spaces in pass)

we have around 20 members at the moment but we are still open to new members (aside from those with squeaky voices) we are currently establishing ourselves (succesfully) on an over watch server  and would love more people 

my clan needs help , we are in a war and we would like to have an alliance with other clans to help us out could you help us?

War? sounds like fun! what mod and what server(s)?

Edit; looking to cover EU time zone at this point, Still very interested in players to play either in EU prime-time or Morning/noon US EST.

Edited by Sovetsky