Sign in to follow this  
*Scarecrow*

BMRF DayZero squad

Two players are trying to form a squad of few experienced and skilled DayZ/ players. We curently play exclusively on private hive BMRF DayZero #2. That means you must be ok with DayZero (best DayZ mod), 1st person only and day/night cycle.
Also, we are both from Europe, I am from the Czech Republic, Paul (Grebo) is from UK that means we usually play from +- 17:00 – 1:00 (GMT/UTC) every day. Lately we have been playing very often with Antonio who is Spanish and a bit less often with one Canadian and American. All of those guys showed interest in joining us but still, most of the time there are only two or three of us online and that just isn't enough.

Wehave been playing DayZ since the start, we had a squad which eventually fell apart and now it’s basicly just me and Grebo.
We like to take the game seriously but have fun with it. We use TS3 for communication and most of the time we spent up north just looking for gear and fights. We can offer good teamwork and communication, knowledge of tactics and game mechanics. We require following BMRF rules, experience, activity, willingness to improve constantly and KOS.

If you are interested in joining us, tell us something about yourself, such as your DayZ history, what gameplay and tactics you prefer, when do you usually play etc. The more the better… You can post it here or just PM me a will write you back..
Also, I'd appreciate if you kept this topic for applications only and not long conversations.

Scarecrow

Well, thats exactly what im looking for,

My name is alex, im 17 years old and from germany.

I started playing DayZ at July 2012, and i have a lot experience in mid-far range sniping (400-1000m) and i also love close combat with stanag weapons.

Most of the time i play alone, since 6 months im in a small group of mixed people (czech, germany and uk).

Our main language was english.

I started (like everyone else) with DayZ Vanilla, then i headed to namalsk, origins and 3 months ago i discovered Breaking Point.

Or Broken Point, however u wanna call it.

And since one month i play DayZero on the BMRF Servers.

My current nickname is SkilzZ [boD]

But my problem is my english.

My english is good but not perfect, i also unterstand fluent french,

So if you guys dont have a problem when i make mistakes sometimes i would be the right man ;)

Alright, whenever you want you can join our TS channel. Just sent you a PM...

Edited by *Scarecrow*

Very interested in your DayZero group!

About myself:

I started playing DayZ about 9 months ago with a competitive battlefield 3 clan trying to introduce myself to the game. Since then I have been off and on with DayZ due to all the mods just not feeling like the original vanilla and the vanilla just getting old. Well DayZero changed that and I am looking for a group of guys to play with and have a great time. I have different play-styles and they are dependent on the server. Usually if there are not many people I play nice and try to help others out, but if there are a lot of people on, I hardly show any mercy. I am very big on teamwork and enjoy communities that share a common interest. 

TZ: CST

sort of interested, but keep telling myself the SA is right around the corner.