Oreos

The X-Ecutioners - European Clan Recruiting +18 Only

66846553.jpg

WHO WE ARE

The X-Ecutioners is a multi-gaming community which was founded to be a home for those who want to have fun playing DayZ with friends and mates in a relaxed and mature environment. We are currently looking for active and mature (18+ no drama kids) players with a working mic.We like to have fun and play as a team.We also play other games such as Dota, WoW, BF3,LoL etc.

WHAT WE OFFER

Team Play
Mature Players
DayZ Server
No Politics
No Drama
Teamspeak 24/7
Daily Events
Fun
Ability to play other games too

MODS WE PLAY

Origins (Main)
Day Zero
Wasteland

CLAN GOALS 

Our goal is to create a strong group of people and for sure have fun by playing together.We have both competitive teams as well as casual ones,depending on what you want.We can guarantee you mature and fun talks,no offending,and mature problem solving ways.Another cool thing about us is that we meet each other in real life, we pick a country and we gather up for partys, holidays,Dreamhack events etc.

We are using as communication software TS3 24/7
Our time zone is CET (Central European Time)(GMT +1)
Speaking Language: English

If you are looking for a mature and rare community, this is the right place to be.

HOW TO JOIN

Our website is currently under construction and we will release it very soon !
Simply connect on our teamspeak and our staff members will warmly welcome you in our clan.

TS Address: 62.67.42.172:9425
Edited by Oreos

I've been playing with these guys almost a year, excellent community, very friendly and mature.I highly recommend you to join if you are looking for a good European Clan.

Welcome to our newest member Shiro. :)

Welcome to our newest member RickyRoss

Excellent looting day yesterday with the new faces, had a couple of nice pvp experiences also! :D

Hello guys!!! Can someone talk with me on skype or some other way?i would like to join on the X-ecutioners but dont have ts3 right now beacuse i'm at work and typing this on my smartphone :D i have ts3 on my computer but i cant wait to ask some questions about the group.

My skype name: nasikainen87

Player name: Helion_Prime

Dayz Experience: one year

Languages: Finnish(i live in finland) and my english is bit above average

Real life military training wich is pretty useful in dayz ;)

(Rank: Sergeant/squad leader

Training:assault and sniper)

feel free to ask If you have questions about me :)

Hope to hear you soon!

Hello guys!!! Can someone talk with me on skype or some other way?i would like to join on the X-ecutioners but dont have ts3 right now beacuse i'm at work and typing this on my smartphone :D i have ts3 on my computer but i cant wait to ask some questions about the group.

Hope to hear you soon!

Dude I have added you on skype, call me back when you can.

Hope to hear you soon!

Yeah Gangul aka the main community leader has added you on skype, if you have any questions at all please message him, if you dont get around to speaking to him just jump onto teamspeak later and poke either myself/keshmatal or any admins online.

Thanks guys!looks like we are going to do some looting tonight :)

Sounds great man, look forward to it! 

We have just purchased our first Origins server, more details to come soon :)

• Like 1

I joined a couple of days ago with this community. What i noticed straight away there is no elitism hanging about. People are friendly. Still the groups need a bit of organisation and structure. Which makes sense because it is all new. Everybody is getting to know each other and learning how to play with each other in groups. And the community leaders are working hard to keep things going as smooth as the can. Perfect place for either a fresh player or a old die hard veteran. And i just read that we are getting our own server soon   :beans:

Are you 18+ of age and you would like to meet new people, have fun and a good laugh? and would like to be a part of a growing community? where you as a person matter? 

Then wait no longer! leave your details below so the recruiters can contact you a.s.a.p. And we hope to welcome you very soon ! :)

Edited by whiteshiro
  • Like 1

I joined a couple of days ago with this community. What i noticed straight away there is no elitism hanging about. People are friendly. Still the groups need a bit of organisation and structure. Which makes sense because it is all new. Everybody is getting to know each other and learning how to play with each other in groups. And the community leaders are working hard to keep things going as smooth as the can. Perfect place for either a fresh player or a old die hard veteran. And i just read that we are getting our own server soon   :beans:

Are you 18+ of age and you would like to meet new people, have fun and a good laugh? and would like to be a part of a growing community? where you as a person matter? 

Then wait no longer! leave your details below so the recruiters can contact you a.s.a.p. And we hope to welcome you very soon ! :)

Thanks for the kind words mate, appreciate it and we're glad you're enjoying you're time here with us! 

Welcome to our newest member Frederik! :) 

Welcome to our newest member Rob! 

I played with these guys yesterday and it was fun :) But i have to say i´m sorry for my bad english :D It´s been a while since i´ve talked to anyone in english and i think other players noticed that :D :D

New server is going nicely lots of activity on it! :D

If anyone would like to jump on our server if you're a clan we'd love that or you just would like to give us a good fight the IP is
188.165.235.160:2702

It's an Origins server :) 

This day will be remembered in the history of gaming!!had a little fight with my gf last night about me spending too much time playing games and she said she cant understand why (example) dayz is taking so much time.So i made suggestion that i will tell her about dayz tonight and show(while im playing of course) the basics,what is the idea of dayz etc. And she sayd"sure i'd like to know something about your gaming hobby and especially what is the reason why you have to spend hours and hours in world of dayz" :D should be interesting(for me) :D

• Like 1

This day will be remembered in the history of gaming!!had a little fight with my gf last night about me spending too much time playing games and she said she cant understand why (example) dayz is taking so much time.So i made suggestion that i will tell her about dayz tonight and show(while im playing of course) the basics,what is the idea of dayz etc. And she sayd"sure i'd like to know something about your gaming hobby and especially what is the reason why you have to spend hours and hours in world of dayz" :D should be interesting(for me) :D

Bring her on Teamspeak, buy her a game, and lets start looting! Problem solved :D

That would be so awesome!think about it!We go looting,killing people and stuff.Mean while she hunts animals and cooks them so that dinner would be ready when we come back to base :D :D 

Just a quick update we are waiting for more members to join and after that we are buying our own server !