mechwarrior0311

Server Admin Killed me upon Logging In.

I have killed two people in game so far.

once was training a bunch of zed to my locations so I shot him. The last one was a guy wo spawned on top of my and had better gear and was wearing a bandit skin. So I shot him and took his gear.

No admin just a bad spawn location for him. I am sure he had no clue who or what killed him

Yup, you definitely got killed while logging in by someone. I know because I've killed two people that way and got some sweet gear.

I GOT KILLED IN A MULTIPLAYER GAME

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

yXruN.jpg

Yes.

Dear OP,

An Admin would not need that gear.

You logged in and, just before you could see everything, someone else saw your character and killed you.

+1000 don't log out where this might happen.

Run into the forest and lay under a tree or something. It's safer that way.

Sorry about your stuff..

You WILL lose worse.

No, I think what the OP says is ABSOLUTELY TREUE!!! (snark on)

DA ADMINSIS LOVES TO KILL YOU FOR THE LEE ENFIELD! it is the most awesomeisets gun of the world. Extremely rare. Only found in the woods outside of NE Airfield in a barn marked "danger pumas" and inside a crashed helo.!!! (snark off)

C'mon man. Fact 1: Admins can't kill you. If you get a mass kill, it is a hacker/script kiddie murdering people.

Fact 2: Ever notice sometimes when you spawn in that you hear sounds for a couple of seconds. Umm. Bad news man. Sometimes your l33t hero is standing right where you logged off looking like a doofus. Happens to us all. Nothing freaks me out than a random respawn point in the middle of a field.

Run, run, run Gingerbread. Like another dude said, you'll get better stuff and lose it.