Sign in to follow this  
Y0shi (DayZ)

EU Server searching for reinforcements

Hello fellas,

I hope this is the right subforum for stuff like this :)clear.png This is about us seeking you! We're looking for reinforcements in our moderator / admin team. So here are the quickfacts about us:

• More than 7300 members registred
  • In our prime we had 3 full servers hosted with 50 people each
  • We have quite an active community team
  • We got some really friendly mods / admins
  • We're the only choice for some people since our start (about year back)
  • Most of our admin / mod team is from Germany but we also got Scandinavian people and in our community there's everything from a Russian to an American dude
  • Our main target audience is Europe although we're not against expanding
  • This is strictly private mod which will never go out to the public (so it's unique)

We've accomplished some things that noone else did... (I don't know about the status now) but we were the first to implement weapon modding (attach sights, take of suppressors etc.) and we were the first ones to introduce crafting (create backpacks from linen and leather shreds etc.).
So that's basically it about us clear.png We're quite proud about our project... but there's one problem. We need more people to do stuff in different sections. So here is what we seek:

• Coders (SQF) - btw. I'm head admin / dev of this project
  • Animators / Moviemakers - basically needed once to twice a month for marketing channels
  • Moderators / Supporters - help people install our mod, answer questions about ingame stuff, whitelist people etc.
  • Web Devs - push our web program forward (we got quite some nice server management which is all self coded and we also were one of the first servers to provide people with handmade stats, rankings etc.)
  • Community Voices / Orgas - write announcements, organise events (you will get all the assets you need for this) etc.

So what do we expect from you? Well... we definitely do not feature starters on their topic. We all require some sort of professionality (which means you got some experience in the shit you do). Here are the quick facts:

• Be at least 18+ of age
  • Speak English fluently (German is a good optional)
  • Have something to show / tell us about you and your work
  • Be a DayZ fanatic
  • Have some spare time (about 1 hour each day should be possible - and no... we don't kick / throw you out of the team if you don't make it to Teamspeak in a week or so... This is just saying: Be kinda active)
  • Have the willing to push one of the most unique DayZ mods further and make it better
  • Friendly tone and good with team communications

And... well this might be questioned, too. What we can offer you:

• A very friendly and thankful community
  • A very friendly admin / moderator team
  • The possiblity to get great videos, more experience in coding or simply to have fun being part of this project clear.png
  • The thankfulness of our team for supporting this

If you're interested pls just send me a private message and I will ask you to come to our Teamspeak for some smalltalk clear.pngWe're really looking forward to your application / message!

Cheers to everyone,
Y0shi

/push

We're still searching: Also people who are interestested in general community management like whitelisting etc. are welcome!