mkpoo900

[BC] Bandit Clan looking for good players (UK or West Europe)

Hello fellow Bandits and crazy fuckers!

I am the leader of the [bC] clan and I am looking to recruit more members to our already beastly clan. We have at this moment in time about 7 members, however only 4 are regular and pro bandits. Therefore if you are interested in going around killing players and other bandit clans and you have had some decent experience in the past and want to join others like you then reply to this thread and we can give you a "trail" of some sort to see if you are worthy to join the infamous [bC].

To spice things up a bit we do sometimes hold inter-clan wars and we are also interested in having clan wars against other clans so if you are interested in that then message me!

I look forward to seeing you! :D

[bC] Matt.

• Like 1

you guys got a server? if you need one I has one you can use :)

Hey i would love to join iv been playing dayz for just under a year now and have worked in squads before thanks .

some of us are away for some of the holiday but when we are all back we will contact you all for our initiation and hope it all goes well

For all of you looking to join, PM me your skype, age and location!

Thanks, Matt.

#BC!

Hey I'm Maxie, I've been playing DayZ for around 4-5 months, I know what I'm doing when it comes to player vs player conditions. I'm also from the UK. 

15 years old

Thanks