Sign in to follow this  
Duy

Containers - Where did they go?

First off, I didn't find any thread on this subject.

I hope this wasn't mentioned before.

In my travels in Chernarus I often wondered why all supplies and weapons I come across are scattered on the floor.

Did the Zeds eat em? Is there some kind of container thieving syndicate?

I don't know if someone else than me even gives a crap, but I'd really like to see items on shelves or closets, in crates or some other kind of containers.

An example would be those AK shelves you sometimes encounter in military tents ( though not lootable ).

There should still be items lying on the ground though, only makes sense in a post-apocalyptic world.

Nothing serious or game changing, just a little bit more cosmetic detail. ;)

I'd like to hear you guys thoughts on this!

I'd like to see containers, too.

I just rationalize it as the people looting didn't gather everything orderly and dropped items as they ran, or people dying dropped items (guns, ammo) and the reason for lack of corpses is due to them getting back up as freshly infected.

I like the idea someone had that higher tier loot should be stored in wooden boxes, and that we need the crowbar or axe to bash them open.

Absolutely, theres bound to be some unused weapons in crates left somewhere by the military!

It doesn't even have to be something that fancy.

Maybe rocket can utilize all the existing cupboards, cabinets, wardrobes etc. and make them lootable ( maybe like corpses or vehicles ).

But don't ask me how, I have no programming skills or knowledge whatsoever. :P