Sign in to follow this  
akoshodosy@hotmail.com

Some ideas

Hy guys!

First i want to thank you for this amazing Mod! I had a great game yesterday (today) from 22.00-04.30 :)

But i have some remarks and suggestion and maybe ideas.

I think in a military zone the rate to find weapons and ammunition can be much higher.

The respawn of the Z-s can be bigger (becouse i hink the zombies are not growing from gras).

I can be a littlebit more tactics in game  for example static radios and portable radios to lure the zombies from search area.

So much for now, i hope to get answer soon :)

See U

Hy guys!

First i want to thank you for this amazing Mod! I had a great game yesterday (today) from 22.00-04.30 :)

But i have some remarks and suggestion and maybe ideas.

I think in a military zone the rate to find weapons and ammunition can be much higher.

The respawn of the Z-s can be bigger (becouse i hink the zombies are not growing from gras).

I can be a littlebit more tactics in game  for example static radios and portable radios to lure the zombies from search area.

So much for now, i hope to get answer soon :)

See U

well if there is more zombies then you will be forced to shoot them and that should not be the case stealth is how you should evade them.

you can lure them with flairs and chem lights.

so raidos are not needed.

Also why would you want more guns in a suvival game,if "you" want more guns play a privite server with lots of guns!

I disagree with the first one because we have enough military weapons in dayz.  Too much actually.

I like don't like number 2 because dayz zombies are dangerous enough already.  Just one punch can Mike Tyson you sometimes.  Also the zombies can outrun the player.   

Number 3 is good by why radios?  Seems like a odd choice.  It would work better to throw a flare or chem light.  Or a bottle.  Also you can already do this with smoke grenades.  *though we do need more items capable of getting zombie argro.*

• Like 2

I think about that just a ratio from militarized zones can be higher not in the whole map. Why? Becouse it was a military base thats why.

2nd mean only the respawn not the quantity.

3rd why radios? becouse the other 2 (flare and chem) are for visual. and its make the game more diverse.

I had an another idea! :) randomly comes a plane with supplies to support survivals, that result more pvp becouse the players following the route to get the supply. make the game much better!

:)

I disagree with the first one because we have enough military weapons in dayz.  Too much actually.

I like don't like number 2 because dayz zombies are dangerous enough already.  Just one punch can Mike Tyson you sometimes.  Also the zombies can outrun the player.   

Number 3 is good by why radios?  Seems like a odd choice.  It would work better to throw a flare or chem light.  Or a bottle.  Also you can already do this with smoke grenades.  *though we do need more items capable of getting zombie argro.*

Hell no! Man the plane droping crates not landing... Like in warfare or Evo but here u cant call it, its come randomly..

I got fantasy not like u :P :D

just a remark :P

Shouldnt the plane come and rescue the survivors then? :P

just a remark

Hell no! Man the plane droping crates not landing... Like in warfare or Evo but here u cant call it, its come randomly..

I got fantasy not like u :P :D

just a remark :P

But where should the supplies come from?

If so there should only be food in the supplies, no guns.

anyway, there are already supply drops available on many servers

But where should the supplies come from?

If so there should only be food in the supplies, no guns.

anyway, there are already supply drops available on many servers

That spawns in the air like in other missions. No guns only food and medicine.

That spawns in the air like in other missions. No guns only food and medicine.

Yea but you dont understand what i mean.

This is an apocalypse, Food,medicine,guns, ALL manufactured goods are no longer manufactured.

If these guys had any food or medicine they wouldnt drop it over a hostile area and HOPE some friendly guys would get it. They would keep it for themselves.

• Like 1

Yea but you dont understand what i mean.

This is an apocalypse, Food,medicine,guns, ALL manufactured goods are no longer manufactured.

If these guys had any food or medicine they wouldnt drop it over a hostile area and HOPE some friendly guys would get it. They would keep it for themselves.

I think the zombie apocalypse is limited to cherno.  

I think the zombie apocalypse is limited to cherno.  

According to the only real back story given out by rocket its a world wide event.

This is an unused intro found in the mod files.

DEAN HALL PRESENTS

A USECFORCE PRODUCTION

On 12 March 2013, a prion disease spreads among the worlds population triggering a global pandemic

The disease causes proteins in the brain to be replaced with prions ceasing regular function
Most people progress to dementia and then death as the brain is replaced with ineffective sludge

86% of the worlds population die

Some survive with the disease in a chronic state. Lacking regular brain function, they are scarely human. They are unable to communicate, driven by insatiable desire for violence, and attracted to the scent of those uninfected

Society crumbles as the pandemic spreads rapidly

You are one of the 2% who are not infected yet

THIS IS YOUR STORY

Lower gun spawn rates not increase them, BTW when posting, have a more discriptive title, add tags so we know abit about what these ideas are, and to check for originality.