Sign in to follow this  
esrit

Looking For 1-3 People For DayZ - No Kids

I'm looking for a small group, 1-3 people, to play DayZ with. I have skype, however i would prefer to use teamspeak. im part of a small gamer group, im an admin, we have our own ts. Not really looking for any kind of super serious play just want to have a bit of fun. If interested tell me your preferred method of communication, your age, and the name you'll go by. thanks all :)

Me and my friend are looking to add 1.

Vendor,

and we use mumble. Have a bunch of mumbles, admin on most.

Prefer not to use skype due to ease of IP sniffing and we dont't like ts3's delay and low audio codecs.

Also, most importantly, we're bandits. We don't kill fresh spawns and what not. We like a challenge. 

Add me on steam if you want to group and see if we get along. I'll pm you my steam name

Me and a few friends of mine are always welcoming people and have a group on steam to prove it,

Anakin,

We use Skype and Steam voice chat most of the time.

Me and my crew are mainly Heroes and Survivors, but the majority of the group are mainly Survivors and only kill if they have to. I myself however am a Hero and don't like killing innocent or other Heroes. We also like to play somewhat serious and somewhat just for fun.

Steam: HardlyThoughtOf

Steam Group: SpringBox

Edited by HardlyThoughtOf