Sign in to follow this  
reedy93

Come back to dayz and now getting low FPS

Ok, so i used to play Dayz when it was the original mod and it used to run fine all the time, now a days, i try to play and i just get low fps , its really jittery, on breaking point its awful, i cant even shoot properly sometimes, If the other guy sees me i am definately gonna die as i cant respond quick enough to shoot him first, dayzero is a little better but still lower than it should be at times.

my specs are 

4GB Ram

GTX 550Ti

AMD fx-4100 Quad core processor 3.6GHz

windows 7

if you need anymore specs than that ill try provide.

(My Resolution 1920 x 1080 ) Also for some reason when i try change preset graphics lower than high it reduces my 3D Resolution which makes everything blurry, if i try put it back to match my proper resolution then it sets back to high, i tried lowering alot of the normal setting, but with my specs i dont feel like i should really have to.

First make sure that your 3D resolution and interface resolution match. Set your Post Processing Effects to Disabled, and your video memory is on Default. If the FPS is still low you can try this. After doing everything in that guide and your FPS is STILL low, you need an upgrade.