Sign in to follow this  
Fluffy1337

Small Casual Dayz group (~6 players)

Hi,

Me and my friend are looking for people to join us to play dayz with as sometimes the work gets it little bit to tedious with 2 people.

We are aiming for a small and casual group with a cap of about 6 players ,so we don't hope to enforce any rules or regulations,and won't regulate the playing times as real life takes precedence.

We are preferably looking for people based in the asia/oceanic region due to ping and timezone differences.However people from everywhere else are welcome as long as you don't mind joining a 200+ ping server and matching our timezones.

Hit me up on steam if you are interested!!!

Cheers,

Fluffy1337

steam:fathao99

P.S : Don't advertise clans/big groups as we're not interested.Thank you!

• Like 1

Right now,we're trying to consilidate all the players for the game first and then we'll decide on a server and start afresh! provides a more refreshing experience.

It would be nice to join you guys... But is a mic necessary to play with you? I could write on Steam... Couse i haven't gota mic, Sorry

If your  looking for something relaxed, Basically a group of guys who just hang out on TS3 and squad up for dayZ check out the link in my sig :)