Sign in to follow this  
Kibarob

Separate style servers: Hardcore & Co-Op *work in progress*

So here is my idea.

What if we had separate style servers such as a Hardcore and an Co-Op style.

The "hardcore" servers could be just how it is now, pvp, spawn with what you get.... blah blah blah.

The real deference would be in the Co-Op server.

This style server would be..........NO PVP.......that's right player kill will not be allowed on the servers. The spawning gives you the old spawn gear, and zeds could be reved up. Just to have more of a co-op is needed type of feel.

Now there are still alot of things that would need to be ironed out. One being the separation of player files server side so you cant spawn in a Hardcore server like Tony Montana. Also I could use some more idea's towards the Co-Op style server. Few little ideas that came up (but don't know if feasible):

1. Factions

2. "Property owning"

3. Base defenses (would go with above)

4. Shop/economy system: Run by players (theory would be that excellent guns would be vary rare to spawn but not so much the ammo.)

Anyway, fill in what you like or not like, your ideas, and maybe we can get Rocket to notice and have a real game out of this.

I believe Hardcore servers are already in place. And NO for the "CO-OP" servers.

The ideas under CO-OP could work in the normal game (Base Defense, Shop run by players)

I believe Hardcore servers are already in place. And NO for the "CO-OP" servers.

The ideas under CO-OP could work in the normal game (Base Defense' date=' Shop run by players)

[/quote']

Okay so your reasoning for no Co-Op is......NO......okay scrap the idea!

For real though, If you don't want to play Co-Op the genius of my idea is........YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

Alot of people complain about there never being "Friendly's" online. Hell I signed onto a server yesterday right as someone was going down a ladder, and killed them. They had no idea I was there, and frankly i felt kinda bad cuz they never did anything to me. (Lack of the ability to chat was a major part of it)

IDK about you sir, but I thought this mod was more about the Survival of the Human Race, not "Shoot Every Human to be AWESOME"

No Dayz is what it is because everyone is bundled in together. This is never going to happen.

I even believe I read somewhere Rocket said this is a no no.

If I find the quote Ill post it.

No Dayz is what it is because everyone is bundled in together. This is never going to happen.

I even believe I read somewhere Rocket said this is a no no.

If I find the quote Ill post it.

Okay lemme know.

Twas just an idea, and since Rocket seems to do only what he likes XD