Sign in to follow this  
hockeydude988 (DayZ)

Need a team.

So I've been playing Dayz for quite a while now. but unfortunatly, i haven't been able to get any of my own friends to get the game. So as i have been running as a "Lone Wolf" for a couple of weeks now, im getting kind of tired of it as you could imagine. so im just looking for anybody who plays often, and is willing to team up. i also have yet to find a great server to run on, since i dont have the best computer. Email me at hockeydude988@gmail.com if anybodys interested.

You're welcome to check out our community to see if anyone there wants you to join their team or to create a new team with you. More details on the website @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We've been supporting Day Z since launch and have our own EPoch server as well as ARMA 3 and Stand Alone servers (on release). 

We are having a unit wide DayZ weekend, you should join up in our TS3 and see if you like us.  For TS3 information go to www.thefirstcav.com and click "comm center."  You can also fill out an application at the "enlist" tab.  Hope to see you this weekend!

thefirstcavbanner.jpg