Sign in to follow this  
triodug

Looking for partner(s) in Dayz Let's Play

Looking for a partner or Partners in a vanilla Dayz or Dayz Origins let's play.

I want partners that take the game seriously but still know how to have fun. I don't really have interest in being a bandit but will have no problem with PvP if threatened. 

I don't want to use skype or team speak once we meet up in game. I prefer to use the in game chat. (plus it's easier for editing purposes)

Here's a gif of Dave Chappelle dancing. 

post-166277-0-83242000-1374732405_thumb.

Edited by triodug
  • Like 1

I'm interested, but I wouldn't like to use in-game chat because other people can hear us. If you are interested, PM me.

I'm interested, but I wouldn't like to use in-game chat because other people can hear us. If you are interested, PM me.

That's the point. I want it to be fun but I want to stick with the realism.

• Like 1

US264 has many different groups in which you can participate with. Our community features three sub-clans. We have a Hero Squad which aids bambi's in finding gear, rides to NWAF, and other hero like tactics. We have the Outlaws, a bandit squad which does just that - banditry. They aim to make life hard for the Hero Squad. Quiet often you'll find these two at war. Lastly, we have the Reaper Squad, which consists of both parties, who wreck havoc on anything they find using real life military tactics and gameplay.

Stop by adrenaline-gaming.net if you're interested in any of the above.

• Like 1

Hello, i would love to join you!!! But i got an another idea: We could use Steam as communication without mic's and other shit... I can play all day long. I'm from Lithuania so it's GMT+2. I hope you will reply.

P.S My steam name is matasmatuz9