CA1 Gaming

CA #1 -California- DayZChernarus - 1.7.7.1 - (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) (GMT-7) Anti-Hax, AUTO REFUEL, DONATOR LOADOUTS, ACTIVE ADMINS, GREAT COMMUNITY

439504v8.png

jd4d.jpg

x0zc.jpg

tj1i.jpg

IP: 192.31.185.202 PORT: 3119

TS: ts.ca1gaming.com

CA #1 -California- DayZChernarus - 1.7.7.1 - (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) (GMT-7) Anti-Hax 

Auto Refuel

24/7 Day

Donator Loadouts

Custom Loadouts for Bambis

180 vehichles

8 Aircraft

Active Admins

Amazing Community

Crowbar Knockout

Custom Debug Monitor

Anti Hax

Custom Clan Bases

Vehicle Stripping

FPS Fixes

Stats Page

Battleye Enabled

Visit our website and tell us what you want to see added to the server!

Website

Stats Page

Website is still being worked on but is 100% functional

Facebook

We will also be having our own server when Stand Alone comes out!

Rules:

1. Do not cheat/hack (associating with hackers/cheaters or using illegal items/exploiting glitches makes you just as guilty.

2. Do not use your voice to speak in side chat

3. Regardless of reason, Shift P is not allowed as a form to exit the game. (We can not distinguish between combat logging, zombie logging, or just exiting the game).

4. Respect all players and admins (Disrespecting/breaking rules will result in your whitelisting being removed.)

5. To avoid deathlogging, wait more than 20 seconds before aborting after you have been killed.

6.You will always have the same name in Teamspeak and in-game as well as the forums.

7.You will not argue with admins (their decisions are final).

So what are you waiting for?  Join one of the best DayZ communities out there, today!

Edited by CA1 Gaming
  • Like 4

A fantastic group of people run this server so come and join them to make it everything it can be and more.  Came for the beans. Stayed for the Peter North. Needless to say I will be cumming back! XD

Edited by MasterShak3

This is the best server i have ever joined i would recommend this server to anyone

OMYGODDDDDDDDD I LOVE THIS SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Best community Evarrrr good fun to chat and game with always putting up with my drunkn ramblings :D    love you guysss :,)    <3

There is a lot that can be said about CA #1. Coming from the guy who develops their server and their website. The reason I joined to help them out is because of how well organized they are. They are always 1 step in the door ready to take on the world. I really hope to see people come along and join CA #1 and try it out.

The server isn't like normal servers, we pride ourselves on a more traditional DayZ experience. What does that mean? Well, before the large scale uprising of player killing player experience we know today, there was a time where, when someone said friendly, they meant it.

My hopes for CA #1 is to create a more Zombie killing experience, not player killing player. To do this, we have developed a way to increase zombie population by just enough to keep the threat real and active. In the near future, going into a town will mean you will have to go stealthy. For if you stir up the horde, say hello to 20+ zeds chasing your A**!!

CA1 is truly the most fun i have had of all the servers. it was my first home of a server. some really nice people and some really hard core players and groups. if you are looking to play and have fun check out the server. we do side missions and custom prizes and really cool admins. come check it out and join us on the teamspeak

CA#1 server has pretty good people despite some bandits and crowbar knockouts but  that's life in dayz and new players be warned the wolf team will rape you in the ass and kill you over and over till u rage quit so join the dayz community for some epic time and rape some wolfs

CA#1 is a fantastic server. Started playing DayZ less then a year ago and I randomly joined this server the first week I played and got hooked! The community is awesome. CA#1 also supplies a great website/forums and a teamspeak for everyone to join who plays.There is always a mod online which makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, and not to mention Peter (Owner and Operator) is a great guy. He has answered many, many questions I have had about the game and miscellaneous things like there custom loadouts they supply for donations. I will continue to support this server and donate whenever possible. It's a great spot for me and my real life friends to chill and have fun on.

- Mason

Day Z CA#1 is awesome, I have played most of my dayz career on this server, and I have loved every second of it. The people and staff are why I keep coming back. The server is fun!

• Like 1

CA#1 gaming is the only way I know how to get my rocks off.

I'll leave you with these 3 words
   Live,Love,Laugh.

CA#1 GAMING----Scott

• Like 1

CA #1 is where I met my true love, and now I have escaped my life of lies and deception, defending criminals,murderers and crooks as a lawyer in the superior courts by fleeing to the bahamas with my Russian wife Gretzle, Playing DayZ and making love under the night sky on our swingmaster hammock. Thank you CA #1 for everything.

Love, Andrew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjAMwc-u1z4&list=PLHCG2v8R8I9EPVDoiR023Z_b7doHDfq0C&index=4

Edited by CA1Andrew
  • Like 2

Best server I HAVE EVER PLAYED ON, you should definitely join, i'd love to kill you anytime. ;) ~ Jeffy Boy