Sign in to follow this  
zorn

Creating a bandit hunting group! (Hero Group)

Looking for Friendly Survivors!

INTRO

Hello, I'm looking for a group of 3 to 5, to join me in the zombie apocalypse. I'm looking for people that are Friendly, that will only shoot if in Danger or if Threatened, and are mature and can have a laugh.

GOAL

Being the servers heroes, finding bandits rob them or simply just kill them.

We will also be helping people (blood bagging etc.)

COMUNICATION

I've got my own Teamspeak 3 server, and can use Raid Call, Mumble, Ventrilo if you prefer that instead. I'm not a big fan of skype and would normally never use it, but if you really want to use it I wouldn't mind it. but i would suggest downloading Teamspeak 3 

ABOUT ME

A big goal for me is to survive as long as possible, not just rush into battle and die then respawn and regear at camp, i always check my surroundings before entering a city, town or a military base.

I played Dayz since it came out, and is still my favorite game to this day. Currently i am playing DayZero  but i am up for any map/mod. If you want to know more, feel free to ask me.

What i'm looking for:
-English Speaking

-Friendly
-Preferably in any European Timezone.
-Mature
-Playing Regulary
-Humor

NOTE- I'm currently abroad and will be flying back tonight, so i will not be answering post today. But feel free to add me on steam.

Steam: Mallle910
Teamspeak 3: dm.clanwarz.com:1119

Edited by ArcticBlender

BUMP

This sounds like a good clan, really friendly and good and nice and...

No, Won't be robbing or shooting me however I'll reccomend my friend to this clan as he is a die hard hero.

(Filthy hero scum)

Do you play  dayz origins?

Not really most players on Origins kill on sight, but i guess i can give it a try. Just add me on steam if intrested, I gtg now. I will be on tomorow for more detailed reply

This sounds like a good clan, really friendly and good and nice and...

No, Won't be robbing or shooting me however I'll reccomend my friend to this clan as he is a die hard hero.

(Filthy hero scum)

Yeah please do! :D

I'm down to play with you. What time zone are you in? I play on dayzero as well and I play a lot like you.

I'm down to play with you. What time zone are you in? I play on dayzero as well and I play a lot like you.

I'm in GMT +1

Edited by ArcticBlender

Guys that wants to join just join the Teamspeak