Sign in to follow this  
maldorlevr

Duping fix not working?

HAS BEEN RESOLVED, THANK YOU TO SE7EN.

I have a duping fix for the body duping that occurs when you log out in a certain way(not going to explain how to do it here). Whenever I place the fix in(have even gotten other people who's server have it and is working fine to try it) all of the objects on the server don't spawn in and all players connecting are invisible in debug. I have tried restarting the server around 5 times and still failed to get all of the objects loaded in. When I remove the fix and set dayz_server.pbo back to default everything works as intended.

Here is the fix that I am using. I am also 100% positive that it is put in the right place http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=jhGULNpT

Any help would be much appreciated and rewarded with my beans! Duping has been a pretty big problem on my server lately and I'd really like to get it fixed some time soon.

Edited by MaldorLevr

ill help you out on ts with this in a sec bud, just grabbing a cup'a tea.

• Like 1

Thank you Se7eN :D

• Like 1

Fixed =)

if anyone els needs helping installing the body dupe fix PM me =)

hello,

ive got the sam issue i think;

When User want to abort and wait that the timer is gone, they can wait some sconds after the timer is gone. Then appers another timer. After this, they abort and come back to game. So they have duplicted thw whole body.

I implemented the script above (link from MaldorLevr) in the server_onplayerDisconnect, but it seems not to work. Can anyone help me?