Sign in to follow this  
Jaxx2009

[FXS] Goonsquad DayZ Server [Max Vehicles][24/7 Daylight][AI Bandits & Heroes][Custom Buildings]

GooNz DayZ Server

This server currently has the following custom Scripts:

-MAX VEHICLES
-20+ Helis
-SARGE Ai NPC Patrols. (Bandit, Heroe, and Military Patrols)
-Self Bloodbag
-Auto Refuel at any tank
-Dogs
-Extra Custom Buildings and Bases
-24/7 Daylight
-and more to come soon!!

You can Filter: GooN or GOONSQUAD  (or any of the above words) to find it on DayZ Commander.
or enter this IP into your favorites: 192.31.185.218:3136

Thank you i look forward to seeing you online  :thumb:

Hi, I've been playing on this server for a few, days including earlier today. I have just tried logging into the server to find that I have been banned for using hacked weapons.

The only weapon I have been using is the L85A2 Holo (found on an AI body at a custom helo crash) and a recently aquired SVD Camo (off of an AI Soldier that I had killed.)
I was wondering if there is any way that I could be unbanned as I have not done anything wrong knowingly.

PS Sorry if this isnt the right place to post this, if it isnt could you please point me to the right place.

Azzceen (IGN)

Hey Azzceen you may have been wrongly banned. I have lifted the ban on ur name and am sorry for any inconvenience feel free to rejoin the server and continue playing with no loss of any inventory or anything

Thanks, but I am still banned although it now only 'Admin Ban (Admin Ban)' instead of for hacked weapons.

EDIT: Nevermind its been sorted.

Edited by Azzceen