Sign in to follow this  
lunchbox.deity@gmail.com

Origins Clan looking for 2 for our small group (Bandit).

We're looking for 2 bandits/hero to join our clan. We are very picky so before applying, be sure you meet our criteria below (We also have our own server):

- Age 18+

- We don't care if you're a bandit or a hero, but you must not be offended by anything we do when it comes to being a bandit.       We are a bandit clan first and foremost.  You're going to have a lot of enemies, we are professional bandits. 

- You must be severely active.  We are looking for people who can log on almost daily. We realize people have lives so we are flexible.

- You  must be self sustainable. When we have a surplus of gear, we have no issues sharing it, but we require you to be self sustainable and not rely on other clan members for gear.

- Do what's best for the group.  When we build a stronghold, we will need all hands on deck and will need help from you to build it.

- We need someone who is not going to be easily offended.  We trash talk to each other goofing off and don't take things that seriously. We expect the same from you.

- Vehicles aren't for the taking.  We generally share our vehicles but if you don't fix it, don't take it.  We work hard on getting the materials together and finding these vehicles.

- Be respectful to your fellow clan members outside of goofing off as stated above.

If you can meet all criteria then apply to this post with the following:

In game name:

Bandit or Hero:

Specialty (Sniping, Medic, Recon, Etc):

Experience (How long have you been playing DayZ?): 

Do you play Origins?:

Any questions?:

Do you have skype? If so, what is your name (This is for contact purposes only, we use team speak, so this won't be a deciding factor.):

You can either reply to this post or send me an in game PM

Edited by hero4life

I would be down. I have gear and I like to bandit. PM me on here or my steam at thisisPyro

Yo,

Only just getting back in to dayZ after a 6month break but I am definitely down for something like this.

I am active daily and I am a team orientated player coming from a counter-strike background.

I'm 24, from the uk not sure if that's a problem.

Add me to steam if you want to know more...

Steam - []-[]otshot

In game name: Crossfire

Bandit or Hero: Bandit (Either one honestly)

Specialty (Sniping, Medic, Recon, Etc): Sniping, Bodyguard, Marksman

Experience (How long have you been playing DayZ?): For about 8 and a half months

Do you play Origins?: Very Often

Any questions?: When can we get started!?

In game name: Phrosst

Bandit or Hero: I usually kill anyone that is not in my group or whom I am playing with. I help those that are willing to receive help. 

Specialty (Sniping, Medic, Recon, Etc): Sniping

Experience (How long have you been playing DayZ?): Before debug monitor was removed from interface. 

Do you play Origins?: Yes, i have played it a couple of time but im still new to the mod. I playing right now as I type this application. 

Any questions?: Nope

Do you have skype? If so, what is your name (This is for contact purposes only, we use team speak, so this won't be a deciding factor.): Yes, Jah925.

In game name: Phrosst

Bandit or Hero: I usually kill anyone that is not in my group or whom I am playing with. I help those that are willing to receive help. 

Experience (How long have you been playing DayZ?): Before debug monitor was removed from interface. 

Do you play Origins?: Yes, i have played it a couple of time but im still new to the mod. I playing right now as I type this application. 

Any questions?: Nope

Do you have skype? If so, what is your name (This is for contact purposes only, we use team speak, so this won't be a deciding factor.): Yes, Jah925.

Thanks!

Hey there - meet all the criteria andmore
n game name: Regenesis

Bandit or Hero: Either Or

Experience (How long have you been playing DayZ?):  Almost 2 years

Do you play Origins?: Absolutely

Any questions?: When can I start

Do you have skype? If so, what is your name (This is for contact purposes only, we use team speak, so this won't be a deciding factor.): Skype is lovestosplooch

I am also off work on disability , so I'm never not on lol

Edited by lxTalentShow

Im 18 very stealthy been a bandit for a year. love taking people hostage, message me. if you want to ask anything

In game name: Rambo

Bandit or Hero: Bandit

Specialty (Sniping, Medic, Recon, Etc): Recon

Experience (How long have you been playing DayZ?):  Since mid 2012

Do you play Origins?: Yes

Any questions?: When can I get started?

Do you have skype? If so, what is your name (This is for contact purposes only, we use team speak, so this won't be a deciding factor.): I dont

Edited by JohnRambolic